• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Matthew Gallant

newdayrocks

Browny

Kaladin

Foggy
formated4tv

Recall
TarpitCarnivore

FallingEdge
Zach

Sephzilla

HashtagLapsed

THE NO EXCUSE TO BE WATCHING WRESTLING CLUB

spindashing

Caderfix
Syder
Anth0ny

Beefy

Heroman

I'm 37 until Tuesday, Prez Zach T. Glad to be enjoying my autumn years with y'all.

Heroman

Banned
Who has the most unbearable current WWE theme tune and why is it Dolph Ziggler?
hqdefault.jpg

Friends, I know many of you have seen the light for some time now, but I think my time...is now.

After Dominion, I can't bring myself to watch WWE in its current state. SDL and even PPVs now are basically just background noise while I drink and clean the house or whatever. I plan on taking an extended break after MitB.

Friends, I know many of you have seen the light for some time now, but I think my time...is now.

After Dominion, I can't bring myself to watch WWE in its current state. SDL and even PPVs now are basically just background noise while I drink and clean the house or whatever. I plan on taking an extended break after MitB.
YYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

I'm with you, friend. I didn't watch any WWE stuff this week and I feel good. I couldn't even bring myself to listen to reviews of WWE stuff this wee and I usually do.

I am happy using my time watching older DDT shows and some other stuff until the next big NJPW show. Not worth watching bad TV just to be annoyed and post on here about how shit it is.

Kornflayx

It's the same with me. My motivation has been on steady decline since WK and I don't even watch the YT clips anymore.

Now I'm just wasting my time with old PRIDE shows and NJ world. It's way more fun.

Dean Ambrose, because the opening makes you think you're about to hear a much better song and then it immediately reminds you that you're washing trashy WWE

It always reminded me of Jesus Built My Hot Rod by Ministry...

Heroman, In response to Cesaro's theme I was going to link a Minion pretending to be an ambulance, but then I remembered Minions are a touchy subject on this thread so decided against the idea.

Queens of the Stone Age have blessed us with new music. Rejoice!

My erection died when I realised Mark Ronson is producing. Fucking why. Is nothing sacred etc etc.

jmdajr

Matthew Gallant

newdayrocks

Browny

Kaladin

Foggy
formated4tv

Recall
TarpitCarnivore

FallingEdge
Zach

Sephzilla

HashtagLapsed

THE NO EXCUSE TO BE WATCHING WRESTLING CLUB

spindashing

Caderfix
Syder
Anth0ny

Beefy

Heroman

oh oh

I take back my past heavy metal disgressions here is the true themes of WrassleGAF friend's:

Heroman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjvTNlu6y-o

OwensIsNow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UplvqB8X7FQ

Excelsiorlef:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSE3uAmn7yA

Data West:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqToXxp1MEA

Foggy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRcDvYrEuRE

Beefy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvUTl-wbyn0

WrassleGAF as a whole especially when interacting with the rest of GAF because we are way better including Pikma who tried to dissociated himself from us:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVlBVjjeIYA

I want to do a song for everyone but it is 4 AM and I am fucked.

Netflix have posted the trailre for Nobody Speak, a documentary about the Hogan/Gawker lawsuit and Peter Thiel.

Summary: Journalists are trained to look for stories behind the stories. The reporters investigating the Hulk Hogan sex tape and the sale of the Las Vegas Journal-Review, however, found something unprecedented: billionaires covertly using their fortunes to silence the media. Nobody Speak explores what Peter Thiel's financial support of the lawsuit against Gawker and Sheldon Adelson's shadowy purchase of Nevada's largest newspaper mean for future of journalism, the First Amendment, and the power of the ultra wealthy.

Coming to Netflix 23 June.

Man, Liger is the fucking coolest.

Data West is the droolest.

Netflix have posted the trailre for Nobody Speak, a documentary about the Hogan/Gawker lawsuit and Peter Thiel.

Summary: Journalists are trained to look for stories behind the stories. The reporters investigating the Hulk Hogan sex tape and the sale of the Las Vegas Journal-Review, however, found something unprecedented: billionaires covertly using their fortunes to silence the media. Nobody Speak explores what Peter Thiel’s financial support of the lawsuit against Gawker and Sheldon Adelson’s shadowy purchase of Nevada’s largest newspaper mean for future of journalism, the First Amendment, and the power of the ultra wealthy.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So fucking in

Kaladin

Summary: Journalists are trained to look for stories behind the stories. The reporters investigating the Hulk Hogan sex tape and the sale of the Las Vegas Journal-Review, however, found something unprecedented: billionaires covertly using their fortunes to silence the media. Nobody Speak explores what Peter Thiel's financial support of the lawsuit against Gawker and Sheldon Adelson's shadowy purchase of Nevada's largest newspaper mean for future of journalism, the First Amendment, and the power of the ultra wealthy.

Are.....are they trying to argue that Gawker was wronged and they are worth protecting?

SMH

will wwe have hogan appear on raw to promote it

side note i'm curious to see what wwe do when the paige movie comes out and if they'll advertise it on raw or not

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
All Japan Pro-Wrestling “2017 Dynamite Series”, 6/25/2017 [Sun] 18:30 @ Monbetsu City Sports Center in Hokkaido

() Koji Iwamoto vs. Yusuke Okada
() Yohei Nakajima vs. Minoru Tanaka
() Masanobu Fuchi & Atsushi Maruyama vs. KAI & Ultimo Dragon
() Shuji Ishikawa vs. Yutaka Yoshie
Boi

XenoRaven

That whole Jericho interview with Big Show was pretty enjoyable. It's worth listening to, and gives some insight on the Jinder stuff.

(Show is a fan of Jinder and let Jinder slam him on a house show)

Kaladin

I think it's a nuanced issue where both sides are bad

oh god i just both sided something comrades nooo

But the trailer tried to say that Gawker was wronged because Thiel had a vendetta against them and financed Hogan's case. Somehow they throw Trump in there even though Trump wasn't President yet and wasn't really in this picture. They're trying to paint a picture that billionaires are financing the silencing of the corporate media. They made no attempt to describe Gawker's actions and why they were actually in the wrong here.

Top Bottom