• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Luschient

im not flying four of us anywhere right now. (wife is preggers too and cant do the altitude thing right meow. will be awhile until we can make a proper trip)

She wants to go to Port A.

Port Aransas? If that's where you're talking about, place is actually pretty great to go hang out and be lazy for a few days.

The key to this trip will be beer. Lots of beer.

Port Aransas? If that's where you're talking about, place is actually pretty great to go hang out and be lazy for a few days.

The key to this trip will be beer. Lots of beer.

Yes, that's the one. Not a beer guy but I've heard the area is pretty. They have a dolphin tour too which sounds like fun for the kids. If it makes the wife happy and gets her out of her element, I'll bite. We leave tomorrow and drive back to Austin on Monday

Zach

What if...what if all this time it so happens that we did, not Vince?

tenor.gif

Beefy

Before I die, I want either an in-depth documentary or movie (unlike that POS script that was floating around) that goes deep into Vince's psyche and how he views/handles everything around him.

Vince has one of the most strange disconnects from reality ever

I want to find out what made him go completely insane. Some of the shit he dislike is petty as fuck.

-------

Also new Twitter is wack

I had a dream last night about somneone on NeoGAF named spindashing. And they told a lot of lies and tried to mislead people into a miserable world without any long haired heroes.

I will go to sleep now and hopefully not have another nightmare. Goodnight, WrassleGAF.

Sephzilla

I want to find out what made him go completely insane. Some of the shit he dislike is petty as fuck.

-------

Also new Twitter is wack

I'm pretty sure Vince, at some level, has always been a little messed up in the head. If you've read about some of his youth you'll find out that he had a fucked up upbringing.

-------

Also new Twitter is wack

Abused by his stepdad when he lived with his mother I think.

Actual quote from vkm on him : "It is unfortunate that he died before I could kill him. I would have enjoyed that."

I think the stepdad was a southern wrestling fan, which is where vince got his hatred of prowrestling from. He didn't even meet his real father (vince sr) till he was 12.

Beefy

I'm pretty sure Vince, at some level, has always been a little messed up in the head. If you've read about some of his youth you'll find out that he had a fucked up upbringing.

Abused by his stepdad when he lived with his mother I think.

Actual quote from vkm on him : "It is unfortunate that he died before I could kill him. I would have enjoyed that."

I think the stepdad was a southern wrestling fan, which is where vince got his hatred of prowrestling from. He didn't even meet his real father (vince sr) till he was 12.

I aint seen my dad at all.....

But yeah I get he had a shit child hood, still doesn't end up with every one who has been through the same being mad like him. The not calling title a belt is mad.

Oh, I'm sorry that I don't live my life playing easy mode like some of you.

Why you are always losing

Sephzilla

Not calling it a belt is stupid since every other promotion in the world, plus UFC and boxing, call them belts. So calling it a "title" or "championship" all the time just comes off as really artificial, for lack of a better word

Syder

Vince has never had a reason to change his ways because, despite being an authoritarian that constantly makes poor decisions, he still makes tons of money.

Anth0ny

Not calling it a belt is stupid since every other promotion in the world, plus UFC and boxing, call them belts. So calling it a "title" or "championship" all the time just comes off as really artificial, for lack of a better word

Artificial?

I have a better word....

FAKE!

Top Bottom