• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

XEzj8vI.gif

When man's heart is full of deciet...
It burns up, dies...
And a dark shadows falls over his soul...
From the ashes of a once great man, has risen a curse...
A wrong that must be righted...
We look to the skies for a vindicator, someone to strike fear into the black hearts
of the sane man who created him... The battle between good, and evil has begun...
Against an army of shadows, lies the dark warrior...
The prevailer of good...
With a voice of silence...
And a mission of justice...
This is Sting.
sting.gif

I'm 38 in just a few days. It's a super-cliche, but I don't know where the time goes.

it seems to go faster the older you get. thats why im trying to get better at "living in the moment" and not find myself looking back someday and resent doing nothing but being stressed and grumpy.

run on sentences...

cordy

Banned
When man's heart is full of deciet...
It burns up, dies...
And a dark shadows falls over his soul...
From the ashes of a once great man, has risen a curse...
A wrong that must be righted...
We look to the skies for a vindicator, someone to strike fear into the black hearts
of the sane man who created him... The battle between good, and evil has begun...
Against an army of shadows, lies the dark warrior...
The prevailer of good...
With a voice of silence...
And a mission of justice...
This is Sting.

sting.gif
Am I the only one who thought that they said that quote at the beginning of every Sting entrance?

Wrestling Observer have an interview up with Matt Riddle

Doing pretty good with interviews, had Kushida, Bucks, Okada and now Riddle in the space of a month.

Rimfya

Banned
This week on NXT!

- Guy/Girl/Team you want to see have a real match squashes a jobber!
- Talking!
- Recaps!
- Ads! (why?)
- "Hey when is the next Take Over, they're good"

This week on NXT!

- Talking!
- Recaps!
- Ads! (why?)

You're describing the programming of WCW Saturday Night, and I will not hear your besmirch the good name of WCW Saturday Night.

Bruh trump is getting fucking impeached

AzVGgzS.gif

Like the GOP controlled legislature is doing jack shit.

This week on NXT!

- Talking!
- Recaps!
- Ads! (why?)

Eh, I thought the main event this week was pretty good and was given a lot of time. Plus next week has Ohno vs Black which should be worth watching. Though all I'm saying is that it's better than RAW or Smackdown.

Bruh trump is getting fucking impeached

He's not getting impeached this year

Kushner will very likely enter prison this year or next though. And that's going to be interesting to see, because he and Pence seem equally like the types to either snitch or suicide in prison, neither would last a week, let alone a month, let alone decades. Jared goes, the cards all tumble real quick

Top Bottom