• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Sephzilla

Wisconsin

bapYphu.gif

Zach

What a twist!

And since I'm actually from The Land of Yin and Yang -- which is obviously a swing state -- I win.

ReiGun

Can you imagine the promo Bray delivered to JoJo before...well...y'know...

"You see, Jojo, when I look at you, I see a mere woman. A woman with stars in her eyes and fire in her soul!...but a woman none the less. But I can make you....more. For you see, I am a god. Born in the fires of hell and bathed in the forces of the very stars you dream of. Join me, and you will rise above the filth of this world! You will command the heavens themselves, and the fire within you will rise and burn down the inquities of this earth!

Now, follow! Follow the buzzards!"

Then he turns on some Marvin Gaye and things get x-rated.

Vince Russo put up a video apology to Cornette https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDsq3wn9_X0

Cornette responded that he's going to find Russo's address and give him something he deserves and won't see coming.

Just letting yall know in advance so it's not surprising when at least one of them is arrested

I'm still not over the fact that Cornette offered Russo 5 grand for the chance to run his fade.

I can't imagine having that much hate in my heart for someone.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's pretty funny to think about all the times I heard console games just work and that its about the games not the graphics and that PCs are too hard.

and then see all these 'new powerful consoles' talking about teraflops, vram, graphics chips, etc.

like oh ok

"You see, Jojo, when I look at you, I see a mere woman. A woman with stars in her eyes and fire in her soul!...but a woman none the less. But I can make you....more. For you see, I am a god. Born in the fires of hell and bathes in the forces of the very stars you dream of. Join me, and you will rise above the filth of this world! You will command the heavens themselves, and the fire within you will rise and burn down the inquities of this earth!

I'm still not over the fact that Cornette offered Russo 5 grand for the chance to run his fade.

lol

"You see, Jojo, when I look at you, I see a mere woman. A woman with stars in her eyes and fire in her soul!...but a woman none the less. But I can make you....more. For you see, I am a god. Born in the fires of hell and bathes in the forces of the very stars you dream of. Join me, and you will rise above the filth of this world! You will command the heavens themselves, and the fire within you will rise and burn down the inquities of this earth!

I wonder if Bray does that voice clip video cut off once he...finishes the deed, so to speak

Russo spends most of the first half of the video laughing about how cheap he was doing that for merely $5k

Heroman

Banned
"You see, Jojo, when I look at you, I see a mere woman. A woman with stars in her eyes and fire in her soul!...but a woman none the less. But I can make you....more. For you see, I am a god. Born in the fires of hell and bathed in the forces of the very stars you dream of. Join me, and you will rise above the filth of this world! You will command the heavens themselves, and the fire within you will rise and burn down the inquities of this earth!

e.

Marvin Gaye? Hell play Turn off the lights!!!

XenoRaven

It's pretty funny to think about all the times I heard console games just work and that its about the games not the graphics and that PCs are too hard.

and then see all these 'new powerful consoles' talking about teraflops, vram, graphics chips, etc.

like oh ok
I was thinking about Surge today

Zach

I was listening to NeoGAF Vince McMahon's nerdcast about video games because he's always begging me to and something about his voice or delivery reminds me of Kevin Nash. >_>

Top Bottom