• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

This is true but the take over's are the best.

Boring: NXT weekly
Average: WWE weekly + PPV's
Great: NXT take over

I only really watch NXT Takeover (and read the re-caps of everything else), but damn if those aren't great PPVs 99% of the time. They usually get me hyped for whatever WWE has the day after, in spite of knowing that I'll be most likely bummed by the "real" product.

NXT is less than an hour even when it's boring it goes by fast enough. All the WWE advertising is annoying though.

I hope CJ Lunde is in the women's tournament
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Poh_0HMxcE4
I hope we get Jessica James and Delilah Doom. I believe both of them have done jobbing duties over the past year for WWE.

Has Delilah recovered from her ankle injury?

Even though they'll probably be fodder I'm not high on the idea of them debuting a bunch of greener than gooseshit PC trainees in this tournament.

So is the 5* ranking system now a complete joke?

Also, how long has Mitsuharu Misawa v Toshiaki Kawada (AJPW Budokan Hall Show Jun '94) been 6 stars?

This is why I hate ranking anything out of 5, it's too arbitrary especially when you start adding in .25/.5/.75

No.

Because nothing is going to touch the Okada/Omegas.

Is rusev a time traveler
DCS2jFOVoAA_nB7

So

PWInsider says TNA's looking to bring a AAA team in to face LAX at Slammiversary

If you'll recall me posting around the time the partnership was announced with AAA, The Crash and AAA don't like each other. And also Konnan said on a podcast around that time that Jarrett personally (to his face) promised him they would never have to work with AAA guys despite the partnership.

So yeah, defying someone's wishes, and doing it to their face, on a live broadcast. What could go awry

So

PWInsider says TNA's looking to bring a AAA team in to face LAX at Slammiversary

If you'll recall me posting around the time the partnership was announced with AAA, The Crash and AAA don't like each other. And also Konnan said on a podcast around that time that Jarrett personally (to his face) promised him they would never have to work with AAA guys despite the partnership.

So yeah, defying someone's wishes, and doing it to their face, on a live broadcast. What could go awry

a fun fact is that triple mania is the same day as mcgregor/mayweather

Has Delilah recovered from her ankle injury?

Even though they'll probably be fodder I'm not high on the idea of them debuting a bunch of greener than gooseshit PC trainees in this tournament.

Delilah's been back on the indies for at least a month or two so I'm sure she would work the WWE's tournament if asked.

Recall

The bullet club towel throwing moment in Okada v Omega II was insanely well done and very effective in adding to the drama. Never seen anything work so well in getting a crowd rallied even further behind a single guy.

Also I think while Okada has a new move up his sleeve for match 3, I think Omega does too. They seemed to tease it very late on without really letting you know what it could be. The tiny details in the match was just fucking magical.

The bullet club towel throwing moment in Okada v Omega II was insanely well done and very effective in adding to the drama. Never seen anything work so well in getting a crowd rallied even further behind a single guy.

Also I think while Okada has a new move up his sleeve for match 3, I think Omega does too. They seemed to tease it very late on without really letting you know what it could be. The tiny details in the match was just fucking magical.
Fantastic booking to tease Cody tension with Omega moving forward. Great storytelling without needing to introduce it in a pre taped promo.

The next Lion's Gate show looks great;

dYfbe8P.gif

Dick Togo!! Huge match for Kawato. Also, looking forward to Nagata vs Yoshida in the main event, plus Tenzan teaming with Dinosaur Takuma. There's a new young lion debuting as well, Rin Narita. This has to be the most young lions New Japan's had in a good while;

. Kawato, Oka, Kitamura, Umino, Yagi, Narita, Henare (injured), Kanemitsu (injured), Hikule'o (yet to debut), White (excursion), Tanaka (excursion), Komatsu (excursion).

miserable

The next Lion's Gate show looks great;

dYfbe8P.gif

Dick Togo!! Huge match for Kawato. Also, looking forward to Nagata vs Yoshida in the main event, plus Tenzan teaming with Dinosaur Takuma. There's a new young lion debuting as well, Rin Narita. This has to be the most young lions New Japan's had in a good while;

. Kawato, Oka, Kitamura, Umino, Yagi, Narita, Henare (injured), Kanemitsu (injured), Hikule'o (yet to debut), White (excursion), Tanaka (excursion), Komatsu (excursion).

When is this?

RBH

So apparently, it looks like
Maria and Mike Bennett
might finally be debuting soon in the WWE. Really interested to see how
Maria
does.

Jarrius is absolutely going to win the WWE Warrior Award for Mania weekend. It's in New Orleans, the kid's home town. I've never been more sure of anything ever.

Top Bottom