• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Slizz

hf9dAJJ.gif

Zach

I never pay attention to what city shows are in but then sometimes CM Punk comes out and the crowd is insane and it's Chicago (or Rosemont or whatever). Pretty fun. I have no doubt dude would've been The Guy if he got that reaction everywhere.

(Watching Payback 2013.)

Started playing Horizon: Becky Lynch
Jesus Christ how are graphics like this possible on the ps4 without performance ever suffering? Work needs to speed up so I can get back into it.

I had a shower thought the other week that MITB should always have 1 surprise entrant, throw a random legend/low card guy in for some of that Rumble unpredictability

T.v

Your choices are:

A.) Nikki Bella
2.) Eva Marie
iii.) WWE can't count
I don't even know who I'd hope for, just something surprising.
so It's probably 3.

Started playing Horizon: Becky Lynch
Jesus Christ how are graphics like this possible on the ps4 without performance ever suffering? Work needs to speed up so I can get back into it.
Just started playing it a few days ago, definitely pretty, but I'm not really sold on it so far. It's good but not great yet.

Toni should do really well in WWE.

I wonder if carny politics will start to happen again with so much great female talent flooding in. People needing to protect their spot.

So who is going to die in the MIB ladies match?
Becky will probably take the big spot since she used to be a stuntwoman and she is one of the more experienced women in the ring alongside Charlotte. Charlotte will definitely be asking to moonsault off the ladder but we'll have to wait until the match happens to see of she was allowed. Ellsworth will also likely be taking a hit too. Natalya will probably have something too but I doubt Tamina and Carmella will do anything big.

Beefy

Speaking of Toni Storm!

http://www.wwe.com/shows/maeyoungcl...n-princesa-sugehit-wwe-mae-young?sf89190156=1

International standout Toni Storm, NXT Superstars Lacey Evans and Sarah Logan, and lucha libre champion Princesa Sugehit are the first four competitors officially confirmed for WWE’s inaugural Mae Young Classic.

The announcement brings into focus the global scale of the 32-woman tournament, coming this summer to the award-winning WWE Network.

WWE taking everyone

Top Bottom