• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Slizz

The best part of the Conor Floyd fight will be the lead up and if Floyd takes a dive, however it's already started and not looking good. Conor sparring today was awful and he was sparring the 30th best boxer at his weight class. It's cool though, only 2 months to beat the 49-0 guy at his sport.

Mauro's clearly one of the very best in the industry, and WWE simply lack the professionalism appropriate to his level. And that's why they'll always be carny-ass wrestling promoters and nothing more.

Zach

The Man-y in the Bank match looks like it could be a lot of fun. The Woman-y in the Bank match is mildly interesting. All of the other matches look crummy.

Mauro's clearly one of the very best in the industry, and WWE simply lack the professionalism appropriate to his level. And that's why they'll always be carny-ass wrestling promoters and nothing more.

Get 'em.

Sephzilla

Yeah Conor has almost no chance of winning the fight. But I'm going to watch it because the pre-fight smack talk is going to be epic. And there's the whole "what if Conor lands the magical lucky punch" factor

Slizz

It really shouldn't be a sanctioned fight. They'd never make an exception unless it was netting a SHIT TON of money for everyone. So here we are.

The Mauro thing was a given because he's the Showtime boxing guy and the fight is a Showtime production. I mean hell, he called Mayweather/Pacquiao. He's been doing fine for a while, WWE or not.

klonere

Banned
I hope Mauro gets a fat ass paycheck for that call.

Damn, he'll have been the primary voice on two of the biggest fights of all time. And WWE let him go. Fucking hell.

Mahonay

Banned
The Mauro stuff hit me more than other shit for some reason. I mean, probably because I can relate with the depression aspect. It was the primary catalyst for me bailing on the product entirely.

I know this was probably production pushing him, but his use of catch phrases was just grating on me. He was so much more enjoyable when he was doing CWC. This doesn't excuse the shit WWE put him through and how they handled it.

The Mauro stuff hit me more than other shit for some reason. I mean, probably because I can relate with the depression aspect. It was the primary catalyst for me bailing on the product entirely.

It pushed my friend out of following WWE in any way as well.

Its pathetic seemingly nothing came from that ordeal.

He's supposedly training for his next MMA fight

I think he's done with MMA after how badly he got schooled in UFC
Punk on the card got a lot more buys then the show would have gotten without him. Dana might try to wheel him out unless he feels no one cares to see him now that he lost on his first match easily enough.

Slizz

Looking at all these new British Indy cards that are popping up seemingly every day, I'm getting super jealous. Talent pool is ridiculous on every damn card.

T.v

It pushed my friend out of following WWE in any way as well.

Its pathetic seemingly nothing came from that ordeal.

What can really come of it unless Mauro himself speaks up on whatever happened? The WWE is obviously behind their people so they won't act unless there is some huge pressure.

klonere

Banned
Looking at all these new British Indy cards that are popping up seemingly every day, I'm getting super jealous. Talent pool is ridiculous on every damn card.

Scene is crazy. Our Irish promotion went from drawing 200 for a few shows in 2014 to running the same 2000 seat venue twice in a year sold out, and two to three regular shows a month all sold out.

tm24

Speaking of Toni Storm!

http://www.wwe.com/shows/maeyoungcl...n-princesa-sugehit-wwe-mae-young?sf89190156=1

International standout Toni Storm, NXT Superstars Lacey Evans and Sarah Logan, and lucha libre champion Princesa Sugehit are the first four competitors officially confirmed for WWE’s inaugural Mae Young Classic.

The announcement brings into focus the global scale of the 32-woman tournament, coming this summer to the award-winning WWE Network.

Princesa Sugehit being the luchadora in the rtourney is a real left field choice considering who we thought was going over

Slizz

Jinder workout videos are the bomb.

19121168_434779946902797_2549637799749877760_n.jpg

Foggy

Speaking of Toni Storm!

http://www.wwe.com/shows/maeyoungcl...n-princesa-sugehit-wwe-mae-young?sf89190156=1

International standout Toni Storm, NXT Superstars Lacey Evans and Sarah Logan, and lucha libre champion Princesa Sugehit are the first four competitors officially confirmed for WWE’s inaugural Mae Young Classic.

The announcement brings into focus the global scale of the 32-woman tournament, coming this summer to the award-winning WWE Network.

Yeah not too much a surprise with Toni. She's showed signs of progress but can still be pretty lazy in some of her matches. It's a shame she won't get much better but she was always WWE-bound.

Top Bottom