• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Heroman

Banned
Nah, Bret actually knows what he's talking about.
Shooooooooot

Slap2.gif

Bret needs to get back on his podcast and start shooting again. Too many kids can't handle it though so Bret put his gun away.

What's so great about the Switch? I've seen nothing to change my opinion from "don't care" and I buy, like, every console.

Really asking here. Maybe I've missed some stuff.

I wasn't really that bothered before launch, but ended up buying one on an impulse - it doesn't have the games yet (but Zelda's really good, and Thumper is so damn addictive) but I've been super impressed by the hardware itself. It's a really cool piece of kit, everything works and it's just an enjoyable thing to use. Now, if it had some media functionality it'd be a killer - no idea how Nintendo released a portable like this without any focus on media.

We've known this for a long time.

By all accounts he's a very nice person, but his political views are way out there. I always find it hard to equate them.

What's so great about the Switch? I've seen nothing to change my opinion from "don't care" and I buy, like, every console.

Really asking here. Maybe I've missed some stuff.

Everyone has a different answer, but for me it's playing console-grade games on the train. Amazing playing Zelda and MK8DX on the way to work. The screen is real nice too, they didn't cheap out on it like they did with the 3ds.

I wasn't really that bothered before launch, but ended up buying one on an impulse - it doesn't have the games yet (but Zelda's really good, and Thumper is so damn addictive) but I've been super impressed by the hardware itself. It's a really cool piece of kit, everything works and it's just an enjoyable thing to use. Now, if it had some media functionality it'd be a killer - no idea how Nintendo released a portable like this without any focus on media.

Basically this. Plus Nintendo's games are reliably fun and polished. Always a nice alternative to the general direction of AAA games. I'm happy with it.

What's the word on the streets for Extreme Rules? I haven't watched RAM since their last shitty PPV.

I have bought an insane amount of Neo-Geo games on Switch in 2017.

Caderfix

Both Mario Kart and Disgaea 5 are on other platforms, but are SO much better on the switch, due to portability and content.

I went downstairs to get Sun Chips and a Gatorade, and this video package is still fucking going.
Basically this. Plus Nintendo's games are reliably fun and polished. Always a nice alternative to the general direction of AAA games. I'm happy with it.

What's the word on the streets for Extreme Rules? I haven't watched RAM since their last shitty PPV.
What do you mean by word on the street? It's gonna be shit, breh. Rest assured.

Kaladin

We've known this for a long time.

By all accounts he's a very nice person, but his political views are way out there. I always find it hard to equate them.

I could get behind the Libertarian thing, but it sounds like he's turned heel and went full on republican.

Anth0ny

on sunday they're literally fighting over who gets to be the jabroni that loses to brock in a 1 and done at the most jabroni ppv of all time

because the summer slam spot is already secured by braun, which promises to be a 5 star technical showcase

15 minute video package for Zack Sabre Jr, brehs. I'm just here to see Matt Riddle, brehs.

Shut up, Anth0(dimes)ny. Hashtag that shit when you stop watching World Trump Entertainment. Breh.

on sunday they're literally fighting over who gets to be the jabroni that loses to brock in a 1 and done at the most jabroni ppv of all time

because the summer slam spot is already secured by braun, which promises to be a 5 star technical showcase
Braun of all people is who Brock will give a shit for?

BNQwv.gif

15 minute video package for Zack Sabre Jr, brehs. I'm just here to see Matt Riddle, brehs.

Shut up, Anth0(dimes)ny. Hashtag that shit when you stop watching World Trump Entertainment. Breh.

OwensIsMark sleeping on ZSJ.

He's 6'8", isn't he? If so, that's giant territory.

I think he's even shorter then that, I'm sure I once heard meltz say his shoot size is 6'6.

Summerslam spoilers:

5zcX7cj.gif

ATTACK are running a show where everything is messed up cause their magic gamecube broke.

ECDrew, who's gimmick is he got a concussion and think's he's in 90's ECW, so is a different ECW wrestler every show, came out as Crow Sting.

Pete Dunne is facing Tyler Bate at the moment

Pete is Tyler and Tyler is Pete (with a little bear drawn on his knee)

DBVrybSXcAAZp-p.jpg:small
DBVsZRjWsAEoBRM.jpg:small

Anth0ny

as the leader of team #5years, i watch wwe (in the background while I do more important things) for educational purposes only

speaking of trump, that jabroni fuck will be impeached by the end of the year.

WWE stopped a Matt Riddle/Pete Dunne match from happening. Fuck them and anyone who still watches that shit.

Excuses, excuses. Trump's not leaving any time soon.

Top Bottom