• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

DCTL1M4U0AAq_ut

Syder

WM 26: University of Phoenix Stadium; Glendale, Arizona - 72,219
WM 27: Georgia Dome; Atlanta - 71,617
WM 28: Sun Life Stadium; Miami - 78,363
WM 29: MetLife Stadium; East Rutherford, New Jersey - 80,676
WM 30: Mercedes-Benz Superdome; New Orleans - 75,167
WM 31: Levi's Stadium; Santa Clara, California - 76,976
WM 32: AT& T Stadium; Arlington, Texas - 101,763
WM 33: Citrus Bowl; Orlando -​ 75,245
  1. "in 2017"
  2. These are fucking WWE numbers

Do we need to subtract about 5000 from each of these numbers, or are they shoot numbers?

Slizz

Samoa Joe talked about video games and didnt come off like a geek

he is truly the nonaj goat

thank you TNA

I could get real heat with the drunks, methheads and inbred hillbillies in the ECW crowd tbh

You think they are both working the DDT angle up? Broken neck is a pretty big deal regardless of how drunk you are. Especially when they tell two different accounts of the story blaming each other.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I stopped watching SD when Randy Orton won the Rumble. Randy was perfect in the upper midcard, not cutting promos, with Bray. It was fresh and it didn't expose the fact that Randy can't cut a promo after a decade working in pro wrestling, that he can't work a match and is only good for his look and one move(which they ran into the ground)

Then they decided 'Things are going well. Let's push Randy!' AJ was the centerpiece of Smackdown but Miz was the foundation that propped the rest of it up. And they got rid of Miz. And they took the belt off AJ to give it to spooky cult man that became hot topic man years after his buzz went away. And only so they could have him job to Orton.

Call Mahal ratings cancer if you want, but I watched again just to see if Mahal won it. And Mahal winning the title was what I wanted, something different. But giving Orton the focus killed that brand and I'd rather have Miz than Owens any day of the week.

Menome

*cough*Bullshit*cough*

It's weird. The women's, main event and midcard divisions of SD took a massive nosedive yet the one division which sucked when SD was great, the tag team has seen a massive improvement in the last month or two.

Syder

If WWE ran WM 2018 in Wembley it would sell the fuck out.
They should do that.

People who go are going for the pure spectacle of it and because they watched 15-20 years ago. The brand, the medium, the performers aren't the draw. The legacy of Wrestlemania itself is.

Let's not act like WWE will still be able to sell out stadiums in 10 years time at their current pace.

Original point: boxing is still fucking huge and makes tons of money.

Menome

Why anyone would want to get dating advice from a forum whose biggest aphrodisiac is getting platinum in Dark Souls is beyond me.

I never Platinumed/1000-pointed Dark Souls, but I did defeat Ornstein & Smough on my first go by accident.

I think this means I'm great at casual sex.

Top Bottom