• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

No one touch Menome!
tumblr_n255vkKHS01qhjbxeo1_400.gif

imBask

Banned
it's like McGregor will eventually come to WWE and it's a known thing, and WWE stars are setting things up on twitter

You guys are god damn marks

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
it's like McGregor will eventually come to WWE and it's a known thing, and WWE stars are setting things up on twitter

You guys are god damn marks

LOL, McGregor is going to make so much money off getting the crap kicked out of him by Mayweather that he won't ever have to work another day in his life.

It's Friday!

WHO IS HYPE FOR MONEY IN THE BANK!!!!!!
When is it?
stupidmojogif.gif
Superman punch this, brother.

1261354fefc5fbai7OfMoWS0JWIg_medium.gif
This just reminds me of how much I hate excessive closed fist punches wrasslin' including Roman's stupid punch which should be illegal if WWE actually had kayfabe rules their matches followed instead of a batshit old man in the back who makes stupid rules backstage based on the things he doesn't like at the moment.

LOL, McGregor is going to make so much money off getting the crap kicked out of him by Mayweather that he won't ever have to work another day in his life.

imBask is in the Heroman category of "they know what they're doing" and we probably shouldn't engage

You'll know it when the next thing one of them insists is King WWE could give more than $100 mil to Conor easily, they just don't want to "'""""right now"""""""

Fox318

Bryan Alverez brought up a really good point with the TV contract situation.

They are getting paid more when their ratings are going down year over year.

Why would you want to work with a partner who can't deliver any increasing value and demands more money every single year?

Plus I don't see them improving advertisers since younger viewers either aren't watching or just look at youtube for a clip.

Zach

This just reminds me of how much I hate excessive closed fist punches wrasslin' including Roman's stupid punch which should be illegal if WWE actually had kayfabe rules their matches followed instead of a batshit old man in the back who makes stupid rules backstage based on the things he doesn't like at the moment.

Get 'em.

Bryan Alverez brought up a really good point with the TV contract situation.

They are getting paid more when their ratings are going down year over year.

Why would you want to work with a partner who can't deliver any increasing value and demands more money every single year?

Plus I don't see them improving advertisers since younger viewers either aren't watching or just look at youtube for a clip.

They're screwed when Bonnie Hammer eventually leaves either way, and they're mega-screwed if they ever end up Network-only

Egg0

Banned

Same. I love that Japan makes a big deal about closed fists. Like when someone uses it, there's weight to it and the ref goes nuts.

Anth0ny

wwe managed to get mayweather for a wrestlemania

i'm sure in 4 years, when vince is desperate as fuck, he'll pay connor more than he pays anyone on his roster for 1 mania appearance where connor won't have to do shit, just fake beat up someone

en route to the death of the company a year later

Fox318

Plus you know Conor wouldn't take any of that carny Vince bullshit

"You want me to job to fookin' Hunter?"

Unless they go back to PPV they can't afford Conor.

Rock would never come back for a mania program for example unless it was PPV only (nor should he).

Right now the company is riding off the fact that as long as people sub to the network for whatever reason (or forget to cancel) they don't need to try and creat a hot product except when investor calls are close (like mania and Summerslam)

imBask

Banned
imBask is in the Heroman category of "they know what they're doing" and we probably shouldn't engage

You'll know it when the next thing one of them insists is King WWE could give more than $100 mil to Conor easily, they just don't want to "'""""right now"""""""

it's the other way around, Conor won't join WWE just yet he's at his prime in UFC

but like a couple of years down the road I could easily see him get paid an absurd amount of money to just show up twice a year in WWE

Top Bottom