• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Tagyhag

While that's awesome, that's a lot of wrestlers for 1 hour of TV.

Obviously not all of them will be on the show for a while. But not everyone will have something to do.

Classic MITB gif

VOTWo.gif

miserable

I saw a 58 year old man wearing a pair of Chuck Taylors. why tho? was he making a fashion statement? was he trying to be hip? or was he just trying to relive his younger days?

Bronx-Man

Banned
ATTACK are running a show where everything is messed up cause their magic gamecube broke.

ECDrew, who's gimmick is he got a concussion and think's he's in 90's ECW, so is a different ECW wrestler every show, came out as Crow Sting.

Pete Dunne is facing Tyler Bate at the moment

Pete is Tyler and Tyler is Pete (with a little bear drawn on his knee)

DBVrybSXcAAZp-p.jpg:small
DBVsZRjWsAEoBRM.jpg:small
I don't even know what this promotion is and everything about it sounds amazing.

somedevil

While that's awesome, that's a lot of wrestlers for 1 hour of TV.

Obviously not all of them will be on the show for a while. But not everyone will have something to do.

The ones that start from scratch take the longest to be on the show. Daria is now getting a push on the NXT show. The one next to Asuka is the one from scratch that has the supposed most upside.

Also, with Evie now reporting they might have someone to fill up the Bayley babyface role.

Caderfix

I saw a 58 year old man wearing a pair of Chuck Taylors. why tho? was he making a fashion statement? was he trying to be hip? or was he just trying to relive his younger days?

Ok, so wearing a very common and simple shoe is not allowed if you're past certain age?

Converses are double his age, they're well past the point where it's a secluded thing by even hipsters who think Fashion Is Segregated. Anybody can wear them

Or have you never been to a mall and seen Converses for toddlers

Gender and age genuinely don't matter and the concept of requiring everything follow those archaic standards is how we get dumb shit like romphims. Clothes are clothes, wear what you want and fuck what anyone else has to say about it

an indie wrestler that'll never make it

lmao

Anth0ny

ATTACK are running a show where everything is messed up cause their magic gamecube broke.

ECDrew, who's gimmick is he got a concussion and think's he's in 90's ECW, so is a different ECW wrestler every show, came out as Crow Sting.

haha holy shit

angry melee players shooting on each other

I saw Chuck for the first time at BOLA 2016. Was a comedy match so he didn't do much but dude had a lot of charisma.

EDIT: I like what Data said better.

It's a converse all star sneaker.

Snakey Tom gets it.

Oh, it's a trainer?

What's wrong with older people wearing them then? I almost certainly will when I get to that age, they're the most comfortable footwear.

Pete Dunne is facing Tyler Bate at the moment

Pete is Tyler and Tyler is Pete (with a little bear drawn on his knee)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBVrybSXcAAZp-p.jpg:small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBVsZRjWsAEoBRM.jpg:small

This sounds fucking amazing.

Caderfix

Oh, it's a trainer?

What's wrong with older people wearing them then? I almost certainly will when I get to that age, they're the most comfortable footwear.

There's absolutely nothing wrong in wearing whatever you want regardless of your age or any other characteristic you have, as long as it is not actually offensive.

I'll keep buying and using Adidas supertars until I DIE.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
as much as people want to complain about NRS animations, Tekken looks super so-so compared to IJ2 visually

Hasney

The lighting on my Akumas head lamp is very nice graphically. Plus, you know, I can actually stand to play Tekken rather than just let the Ai fight for me in Injustice because it feels bad.

Really bad sign for anyone who thought Brie would convince Bryan to stay away from coming back to wrestling: she's trying to come back herself

Brie in a recent Youtube video said:
Now I'm just going to kind of take you guys on the journey of myself getting back in shape, getting my abs back, and hopefully getting back in shape to get back in that ring someday soon. Maybe not very soon but definitely soon.

Really bad sign for anyone who thought Brie would convince Bryan to stay away from coming back to wrestling: she's trying to come back herself
God how amazing would it be if Brie tells Bryan there is no way he is wrestling ever again then returns to WWE herself.

Or just trying to earn cash so Bryan doesn't have to maybe.
So long as they have Total Divas the pay should still be good.

Top Bottom