• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Really bad sign for anyone who thought Brie would convince Bryan to stay away from coming back to wrestling: she's trying to come back herself

Carny runs in the family, it seems. There's not a doubt in my mind that in 18 years we're going to see "DJ Birdieson" wrestling for a TV dinner.
EDIT: Seth won Madden again!?

Bronx-Man

Banned
Can't call yourself a sneakerhead if you don't own at least 3 Yeezy Boosts

Think Chikara when Chikara was good and they also manage to draw actual crowds.

It's run by Pete Dunne, Chris Brookes and Mark Andrews.
giphy.gif

Or just trying to earn cash so Bryan doesn't have to maybe.

In a family with their own individually saved money and John Cena, Bryan/Brie/Nikki/Laurinaitis could never work another day and still have more income than all of us will ever touch combined, even if some of us worked in banks

Caderfix

Carny runs in the family, it seems. There's not a doubt in my mind that in 18 years we're going to see "DJ Birdieson" wrestling for a TV dinner.
EDIT: Seth won Madden again!?

Yes. The man didn't lose a single game in three years.

In a family with their own individually saved money and John Cena, Bryan/Brie/Nikki/Laurinaitis could never work another day and still have more income than all of us will ever touch combined, even if some of us worked in banks

I'm actually Mark Zuckerberg. I'm here on GAF because facebook sucks lol

They sat we get our new a/c's Monday. It's been over a month of 80 degree weather without an a/c. Thet said next week two weeks ago. I don't believe them.

Foggy

Why would anyone assume that wrestlers are capable of making good decisions for the health and sustainability of their family?

I'm just glad we have legendary women's wrestlers like Brie Bella who are still willing to give their all for this business

If she ever decides to leave the spotlight she could do some real good in the Performance Center

progress super strong style day 1 show is on demand!

The audience booed those american women , during the opening segment where Jim asks first timers in the audience where they are from...

:(

I kinda really want to see this match.

Yeah, in general British Strong Style seem to be really good friends, always having fun.In a year or two I might be in Germany, so I hope the British wrestling scene continues having this type of promotions since I would like to go to a show.

I was surprised when I found the three are vegan, they need to make a Vegan Strong Style t-shirt q:

progress super strong style day 1 show is on demand!

The audience booed those american women , during the opening segment where Jim asks first timers in the audience where they are from...

:(

Well, the USA government is kinda the number one heel in world politics....

Slizz

Yeah, in general British Strong Style seem to be really good friends, always having fun.In a year or two I might be in Germany, so I hope the British wrestling scene continues having this type of promotions since I would like to go to a show.

I was surprised when I found the three are vegan, they need to make a Vegan Strong Style t-shirt q:

Well, the USA government is kinda the number one heel in world politics....

I couldn't believe the Bruiserweight was a vegan :lol

Bronx-Man

Banned
If I ever become a wrassleman and fight in the UK, I am dedicating all my matches to Thatcher. The heat would reach nuclear levels.

has there been any updates recently on shibata's condition?

Yeah, he's improving and is up and about now although his vision in his right eye's still blurred, but it's going to be a while until he's released from hospital. Honma's doing better and is actually rehabbing to return to ring shape, but again that's a ways off yet.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Gundam EXVS is better than Tekken and Injustice so I can't blame people for picking its substitute ARMS when suggesting quality titles

Top Bottom