• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Menome, you remind me today of a small Mexican chi-wow-wow.

Is Menome Rey Mysterio Jr. :O

smackdown_rey_mysterio_007_original_medium.jpg

Zach

I don't want to rush to judgment, but the mostly fun Punk vs. WWE/Cena storyline has seemingly devolved into some dreadful trash. Nash, H, Stephanie all involved. Punk kinda presented as a schmuck. H is currently slapping him around in their match. After H entered last, of course. Don't usually care about that, but this dude's a part-time B-minus player, and the Punker just breathed some actual excitement into your tired, stale product. Maybe you should present him as the main dude in this feud.

Anyway.

I don't want to rush to judgment, but the mostly fun Punk vs. WWE/Cena storyline has seemingly devolved into some dreadful trash. Nash, H, Stephanie all involved. Punk kinda presented as a schmuck. H is currently slapping him around in their match. After H entered last, of course. Don't usually care about that, but this dude's a part-time B-minus player, and the Punker just breathed some actual excitement into your tired, stale product. Maybe you should present him as the main dude in this feud.

Anyway.

Most people were in agreement with you.

the progress fans booed a guy, who was celebrating his 20th birthday lol

It's weird not hearing Jimmy Havoc or Travis Bank's original theme songs.....

So Banks is going to be the man who takes down Dunne?

I liked Awesome Truth.

They aren't the guys you book to be badass renegades who turn the entire company upside down and send the locker room into a frenzy. Especially not while Miz was still rocking his faux-hawk and wearing his merchandise.

Anyway.

wFD84.gif

ie0mW.gif

SobA6.gif

cEDJM.gif

qnUa0.gif

It's kind of funny seeing those gifs and noticing that at least Punk still knew how to take a classic and safe back bump off the jackknife.

What the fuck was Hunter doing with his elbows out (Although Kevin definitely didn't bring him up very high).

Kaladin

The next Table For 3 :

Randy Orton, Ric Flair, and Bruno Sammartino – 3 Champions spanning 3 generations share amazing stories from their legendary careers.

One of these things is not like the other......

The next Table For 3 :

One of these things is not like the other......
I can see why. Orton is the only currently full time world champ guy they have who's been around regularly from early 2000's to the present with the exception of maybe Big Show who I don't know if he's full time now or not.

Top Bottom