• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

RBH

it doesnt even resemble the CWC much less the old CW stuff.

Exactly.

That should be priority number one for the WWE at this point in regards to 205 Live. Recapture the magic that was involved in the CWC. Because so far, they've absolutely failed to do that with 205 Live.

Beefy

One of the Biggest problems​ with 205 live is that it is the Six hour of wreslting that is only on the network. Like what sane person would want to watch not only raw, and Smackdown and then 205 live?
And feuds last for about 10yrs

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Thanks I just drained like 3k out of my wallet paying for this stupid head thing that hasnt fully gone away without insurance

RBH

Zach.

When WCW returns, can we host a Nitro Party?

klonere

Banned
It's 3:55am, I've spent most of my night and morning watching random Youtube puro on mute while listening to Rosetta.

Old Dragon Gate is very strange but good, NOAH Dome shows are basically the Attitude Era of puro, maximum possible excess on all cylinders. Or was that early 2000s NJPW with the random MMA stuff? HUSTLE is too much of a parody to feel like an equivalent.

Mutoh might be the GOAT though.

Love you all.

Savitar

So what happened to Kendrick, last I saw he was making a big deal about having to win the belt and cheating to do so from his friend and today I hear he's fired? Or did he piss someone off again. A pity, he actually had a nice story going there.

So what happened to Kendrick, last I saw he was making a big deal about having to win the belt and cheating to do so from his friend and today I hear he's fired? Or did he piss someone off again. A pity, he actually had a nice story going there.

Haven't heard any story about him being fired.

Old Dragon Gate is the best.

Darkness Dragon in my veins

My favorite moment of old Dragon Gate was when Shingo and Cyber Kong betrayed BB Hulk and formed New Hazard with Yamato. It was a magical.

BB Hulk, Cyber Kong and Shingo were the trios champions. Usually Shingo and Cyber had their own entrances and BB had his own with the dancing and all the idol stuff. But for this match both Shingo and Cyber were dressed as idols. The entrance was very cool. All of them in white, dancing with the girls, just imagine, two big guys like Shingo and Cyber dressed up as idols and happily dancing with BB Hulk and then, the betrayal. What was a magical moment became a nightmare for BB Hulk. Shingo, Cyber, Yamato and co start beating the shit out of BB. Speed Muscle had to make the save. That moment is on my top 5 betrayals.

Top Bottom