• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Recall

Bit like the people moaning about WWE all the time could be considered shitting up the thread? Or Heroman calling anything but NJPW shit? 🤔

412150583.jpg

You don't even deserve the high res version.

Beefy

I care what he and everyone thinks of Fire Pro. It's just that there's no need to go Liu Kang Baking a Pie about stuff, repeating the same thing over and over again, without variation.

I only bring up Fire Pro when people do. Not like I am constantly chatting shit about a game that I won't play.

Zach

One thing I love about that trash GWF 5 poster is Recall (I think it's Recall -- the little Fallout guy) fitting perfectly with the eye thing Data West's boyfriend does.

That was the worst sentence of all tiiime, but you get my point.

Sephzilla

People are excited for an LA Noire remaster. Did everyone forget that the game's story becomes hot garbage after a specific point and that you could cheese the interrogations constantly with the doubt mechanic?

Beefy

People are excited for an LA Noire remaster. Did everyone forget that the game's story becomes hot garbage after a specific point and that you could cheese the interrogations constantly with the doubt mechanic?

And it gets boring. The protag is annoying.

Yeah I left it a while to tackle the expansions myself. I think I put something like 150 or so hours into the game before any of it dropped.

I'm about to start a new run in Battle Brothers. Still a toss up between this and StarCrawlers for my favorite game so far this year. Along with Yakuza 0.

Yeah I did about 90hrs, then I couldn't be fucked anymore. Looks like I will go back to it and finish it up before Wolfenstein comes out

Kaladin

I can't believe they're doing a rematch on free TV for the women's MITB. They should have let it run with the angle they had. Carmella was the first person in the match to get the briefcase, she won.

The doubt mechanic made a lot more sense when I later found out it was meant to be called force or something because I was always confused on why doubt resulted in Cole near slapping the shit out of a suspect and threatening to have them spend the rest of their lives sleeping on the floor in jail.

I'll buy it if it's remastered.

Carmella, my girl, not only is finally getting real heat but has her theme song fixed, has her mic skills being more well received by everyone and is doing much better then Enzo and Cass by far and will officially win the MITB twice in a row.

raw

Top Bottom