• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Browny

Banned
I've only ever had the stomach to look at the board, not the bump.

mqdefault.jpg
There are not enough nope or bailout gifs to describe what I am feeling about this.

Raw64life

Wrestle Kingdom 11

Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Kenny Omega - IWGP Heavyweight Championship
Tetsuya Naito (c) vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi - IWGP Intercontinental Championship
Katsuyori Shibata (c) vs. Hirooki Goto - NEVER Openweight Championship
Roppongi Vice (Beretta and Rocky Romero) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson) (c) - IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship
Hiromu Takahashi vs. Kushida (c) - Junior Heavyweight Championship

Dominion 6.11

Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Kenny Omega - IWGP Heavyweight Championship
Tetsuya Naito (c) vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi - IWGP Intercontinental Championship
Minoru Suzuki (c) vs. Hirooki Goto - NEVER Openweight Championship
Roppongi Vice (Beretta and Rocky Romero) (c) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson) - IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship
Hiromu Takahashi (c) vs. Kushida - Junior Heavyweight Championship

Foggy

Tremendous finals to BoSJ

Full credit to the winner for going full tilt despite knowing that a title match is in a week

Botching a piledriver is not the same is dropping some dude on a board of scissors. I also don't see why we're comparing wrestling to garbage fake fights.

Zach

Hahaha. Punk eating another pin at Vengeance. Thank god the focus has shifted to Nash vs. H in 2011!!

This is seriously brilliant in its absurdity.

Slizz

Why the fuck are some of you still watching WWE and ignoring the other great shit around???

Stop dat rainmaker.

giphy.gif

BOSJ final was fucking awesome. Man NJPW is hype.

The only way Extreme Rules is any good is if Miz wins by DQ when The Drifter interferes and attacks Miz.

Fox318

It has never been easier to not watch the WWE.

Shame that they have so many talented performers there that are being wasted.

I'm well excited to finally see Rey in person, and like you said it's a pretty interesting pairing. Marty's not the first guy I'd think of in RevPro to go up against Mysterio.

Why the fuck are some of you still watching WWE and ignoring the other great shit around???

Stop dat rainmaker.

giphy.gif

BOSJ final was fucking awesome. Man NJPW is hype.

The only way Extreme Rules is any good is if Miz wins by DQ when The Drifter interferes and attacks Miz.

Totally watching this tonight.

Top Bottom