• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

More people watch B+ WCW PPVs from 1998 than 205 live

Guilty

yep0ou7b.png

Hex

Banned
Wrasslegaf is that New York/New Jersey 24 Diner that has the same people come in, sit in the same seats (we even have the high chair and kids menu for OwensisNow) and everyone just gabs and gabs while refilling their shit and biding time between other shirt.
Except on the walls it has all kind of Wrestling shit instead of the usual Sinatra pictures.

Hasney

Fire Pro World has a lobby specifically for people who want to do worked matches online, which is pretty great. Then a "concrete" lobby for competitive that is when a work turns into a shoot. It's great.

Oh shit

https://www.wrestlicious.com

New site/design AND 2017 copyright

Wrestlicious coming back!!!!!!

It's Wrestlicious, baby!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei93yTpJSj0

It's almost like someone saw that the GLOW show on Netflix is coming and wanted in on that train.

Fire Pro World has a lobby specifically for people who want to do worked matches online, which is pretty great. Then a "concrete" lobby for competitive that is when a work turns into a shoot. It's great.

Hooray Fire Pro!

Hex

Banned
God damn it Yujiro distracting me while I am half asleep farming treasure chests

Edit: Posted this in the Tekken thread
I keep getting distracted by the littlest things.
I have been doing treasure fighting, on a rooftop and it has started raining.
Clothing started as normal and is now very wet.
Someone came out with a cake on their head.
As we fight, slices keep falling to the ground on little plates with little forks and the cake gets smaller and smaller on their head.

Edit 2: To the winner goes the spoils

NSFW Yujiro has a good thing going

Hex

Banned
I know people have been sleeping on this Osprey vs Kushida match, but god damn they are giving everything they have in here.

THIS FUCKING MATCH

I really should start using different names at different places...

It's Wrestlicious, baby!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei93yTpJSj0

It's almost like someone saw that the GLOW show on Netflix is coming and wanted in on that train.

Hooray Fire Pro!

IIRC the main guy/creeper behind Wrestlelicious was involved with GLOW at some point and I think tried other attempts at reviving that formula before Wrestlelicious. So yeah, guy is probably back going to try and hustle this again off the attention from the Netflix show.

Zach

I love it. So silly. But I love it.

Also going off Boots' gif on Twitter, I'm definitely a fan of Osprey's spinning kick thing now he's started clattering people with the leg

Laws00

Isn't there a PPV on Sunday for Raw?

Build up but I don't know any other matches besides the main event and the divas match.

Jamie OD

At first I thought such an idea is impossible but then I remember the GTA Online roleplay servers are quite popular and go on without a hitch.

Top Bottom