• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

RBH

The intro for the greatest WCW Monday Nitro episode in the history of our sport!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vtv173QAzs

I've been off wrestling podcasts a season or two. Are there any specific notable episodes that are worth catching up on? A really great interview or show review? (eg. Austin, JR, Review a Wai, etc.)

kiguel182

Decided to watch Impact for the first time in a while.

They have a lot of champions and this first match has judges? No idea what is happening.

Tagyhag

If resolution defines how much fun you have playing a video game then you're pretty much an idiot.

If you have as much fun playing the same game at 240p than 4K I'd say you're the weird one. 😏

For some games you wouldn't even be able to see 5 feet ahead of you lol.

klonere

Banned
Even if Will is an obnoxious shit on the oul Twitter machine he can put on a hell of a match. Big match Kushi picking up the win was fine especially with that outrageous finish.

Recall

If you have as much fun playing the same game at 240p than 4K I'd say you're the weird one. 😏

For some games you wouldn't even be able to see 5 feet ahead of you lol.

I love how fragile some are...oh noes it doesn't have enough P, I can't play it!

Even if Will is an obnoxious shit on the oul Twitter machine he can put on a hell of a match. Big match Kushi picking up the win was fine especially with that outrageous finish.

I want Kushida to lose and move to the main division. He has done everything he could as a Jr. Would be interesting to see him in the G1.

Anth0ny

Been out of the loop slightly but didn't Rusev say he'd be on SD Live 2 weeks ago? Came and went. What happened?

Plans change

I think they decided to go with the whole jinder thing after he said he was coming back

Then they realized they had nothing for rusev

Hex

Banned
Can you imagine if they'd chosen Rusev for the top foreign heel champ?

giphy.gif

Sadly Rusev has the Lana anchor.
Not a bad anchor to have mind you.
But the powers that be backstage really look down on the crowd chanting for Lana even when Rusev is at his best and doing great work.
Splitting them was a test that failed.

Slizz

I think I'm gonna be able to get a group of people, including myself to pop their indy cherries next Saturday. I already got one buddy that's not fucking about and wants front row seats.

Joey Ryan sells.

somedevil

Sadly Rusev has the Lana anchor.
Not a bad anchor to have mind you.
But the powers that be backstage really look down on the crowd chanting for Lana even when Rusev is at his best and doing great work.
Splitting them was a test that failed.

Uhh Lana problem is not with the crowd chanting for her but how she acts in the back and on twitter.

Top Bottom