• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Yo WrestleGAF, im a mark. Even though im going to Extreme Rules tomorrow, I bought a ticket to a RAW house show tonight on a whim about an hour ago. I think I have a problem

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
so are the rumours of
JoeJoeJoeSamoaJoe
winning extreme rules to setup
Joespoilerslongnamesoitsnotobvious
vs Brock legit?

its like the match we dreamed of back in
nxt joe days remember those
, except 99.9% sure the match wont actually be what we dreamed of, because...well because WWE.

It won't be the match anybody wants because Brock Lesnar doesn't wrestle anymore and will beat him in a minorly extended squash.

Hex

Banned
Sooner you realise people have different opinions the better you will be. People using weapons etc to intentionally hurt some one or themselves isn't my thing.

---------

The London van attack has got me pissed off 😢

Agree with this man.
On all counts.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Finished the BOSJ finals. Will Osprey...

giphy.gif

Confirmed fatalities on London Bridge now

RIP
Shit.

Mum, dad and one of my brothers are going down there end of July and I'm 99% sure they'll be totally fine, but between this and being down in Manchester a week before that happened, it's hard not to think about that 1% chance, you know?

Hope yours are safe, Beefy.

Beefy

Shit.

Mum, dad and one of my brothers are going down there end of July and I'm 99% sure they'll be totally fine, but between this and being down in Manchester a week before that happened, it's hard not to think about that 1% chance, you know?

Hope yours are safe, Beefy.
I get you man, I have thought the same. Have loads of fam in London, but all are safe. Thanks

Are yours safe?

Beefy

Not going to lie, this attack has got me down as fuck. Specially hearing about the cabby talking about the 20 something yr old girl getting stabbed in the chest with a 12 inch blade. Just fucking depressed man

Not going to lie, this attack has got me down as fuck. Specially hearing about the cabby talking about the 20 something yr old girl getting stabbed in the chest with a 12 inch blade. Just fucking depressed man

Same man, I just can't fucking comprehend the mindset of the people who could do something like this. It's all so fucking senseless. The world is fucked, and it just pains me that people can have so little care for life.

Beefy

Same man, I just can't fucking comprehend the mindset of the people who could do something like this. It's all so fucking senseless. The world is fucked, and it just pains me that people can have so little care for life.
Yeah, Manc attack got me down but the reaction afterwards was amazing and chilled me a lil. Now we got another attack 3 with in such a short time is just fucked

About to watch super strong style night 2...

Cobb vs Riddle is going to be great i read...

PWG "Prince" is also on high spots and has a good Hero/Cobb match...

giphy.gif

It won't be the match anybody wants because Brock Lesnar doesn't wrestle anymore and will beat him in a minorly extended squash.

And yet he is the ONLY person on the roster that has a believable chance against Brock now that Braun is out. But I don't watch raw so I don't know how poorly he has been booked although I have no doubt it has been bad.

Zach

Here we gooooo. Nash in 2011. Ladder match. Yeeeaaah!

P.S. Weird that he's coming out to the nWo theme. Not even the AH-WOOOOOO(lfpac) theme.

Are you taking a sign?
I thought about it but im camera side not tv side so I think chances of it being seen are low. They just jobbed my girl Bliss out to some jobber named Shasha Blanks or something... Psh, I hear she hangs out with the loserweights.

P.S. Thoughts and prayers with BritGAF. Fuck those assholes and stay safe

Top Bottom