• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

One of the few recent WWE shirts that I think looks decent

DBc5SSGUQAA4x59.jpg

Looks more like a weird metal band shirt rather than WWE. Even the back is 'safe'.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Metal can be safe if you're around the right environment. You could probably pull that off with some flannel and jeans, but it's too damn hot for that now.

Curtain jerker tag team table match was awful. Made it worse when Coach tried to interfere. Very disappointed because it involved the Dudleys

E: poor Mysterio had to carry Noble in the CW match.

Recall

Submission match and the 5 way are the only things I'm looking forward to tonight.

The submission match will only work if the crowd care though otherwise it come across as boring, and with most treating the 205 live matches as the modern piss break match I have no idea if they will.

As an overall PPV card it looks really weak.

Finally had a chance to watch the BOSJ final. Man, that Kushida/Ospreay match was something else. I hope Kushida is ok, on a couple of those moves it looked like he took them on his head to me.

I wonder why advertisers really worry so much about wrestling.

The demographics are financially bad and there used to constantly be questionable content. So it's kinda low gain high risk.

Hogan's not back because Vince is scared that people will complain to sponsors. You can just see him champing at the bit to bring him back.

Even if that comes true, Vince still did more.
There is a bit of a different in use of the word though. Maher (who I think is a bit of a shitbird) uses the word one in a tasteless classless "joke." Hulk spat the word multiple times with vitriol behind it.

Now, I believe that people can change (for better and for worse), but the older people get the less they seem willing to change. I would rather Hulk stay away from the TV product. If he is truly reformed then by all means let him be a spokesman for the company. No need for him to get involved on TV though (unless it's to lose to Brock in the meantime).

Beefy

I'm off until the 12th so I'm feeling alright. Working to not let the world get me down.
Having to phone fam to check if they aren't dead twice in under two weeks has got to me. Sure I will be ok in a few days.

What are you doing on your time off?

Hasney

got 3 more days of work then off until the 19th. At least video games won't disappoint like wrestling... Hopefully.

Zach

Having to phone fam to check if they aren't dead twice in under two weeks has got to me. Sure I will be ok in a few days.

What are you doing on your time off?
Now that I'm back from New Orleans, I hope to play video games and watch your arch-nemesis Twin Peaks for a week. Wooooo!

Top Bottom