• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

WCPW's most recent event uploaded (Fight Back) used a logo similar to Youtube's logo. They got a strike on their account for it ("violating Youtube's policy on spam and deceptive practices") and received a message saying their live stream ability has been revoked

Syder

WCPW's most recent event uploaded (Fight Back) used a logo similar to Youtube's logo. They got a strike on their account for it ("violating Youtube's policy on spam and deceptive practices") and received a message saying their live stream ability has been revoked
YouTube are going to WCW themselves.

Caderfix

hPpyyi2_d.jpg

Syder

I haven't seen WW but the DCCU producing a good film seems impossible.

It's almost a shame if WW is great because nothing else in that CU is going to be.

Bronx-Man

Banned
So I haven't been to a wrestling show in about six years, I've got a decent amount of money from my job, and I just saw that ROH is doing a show near me next month. Should I go for it?

Top Bottom