• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Notice that #5Years only became a thing after the glue that kept WWE together finally packed his bags to go do other things?
I'm of course talking about Kane.

XenoRaven

Technically Yoshi-Hashi's look is based off of Sun Wukong, who Goku is also based on, along with like 8458536754 other fictional characters.

Sephzilla

Notice that #5Years only became a thing after the glue that kept WWE together finally packed his bags to go do other things?
I'm of course talking about Kane.

It was clearly the face that runs the place stepping into the part-timer realm

c49fhgW.gif

Maybe we were all quietly Cena fans

Raw64life

I'm ok with the blocks. I don't know if I'll watch every single line up though> I may want to find out from you folks which are worth watching.

I usually watch 2-3 matches per night. There's almost always at least 1 match that I just don't care to watch at all. I also don't have the 50 hours of free time to watch every single match even if I wanted to.

It's amazing to me that WWE still hasn't tried a round-robin tournament of any kind given how well it suits their current strategy of putting out a million hours of content a week and also the fact that they don't care at all about blowing fresh match ups on a random episode of Raw or SD with no build.

Wow. Okada and Omega in the same block.

Ibushi will win the G1. Okada/Omega III will go to another draw. Omega will win the title before the end of the year to face Ibushi at the Tokyo Done.

They're associates. Gaijins who aren't heels, but don't fit in with the NJ sekigun/Taguchi Japan usually get bundled into CHAOS. That's how Trent & Rocky ended up there.

The sheer list of CHAOS associate members is too vast to amount, given that guys are frequently brought in to team with them from ROH and CMLL.

Off the top of my head, there's...

ROH: The Briscoes, Silas Young
CMLL: Barbaro Cavernario, Okumura, Ephesto, Raziel
Basically everyone in NOAH due to Yano teaming with Marufuji for some time.
And then you have guys like Chuck Taylor (who frequently teams with Beretta), and a whole butt-ton of people in the British indies (who team with Ospreay)

Zach

This is gonna be the worst commentary team WWE has had in years, to be honest.

Lita is terrible at commentary regardless and going by Ross's recent years that's nothing to get excited about either.

Have you heard Lita do commentary? Has that happened?

Top Bottom