• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

miserable

The sheer list of CHAOS associate members is too vast to amount, given that guys are frequently brought in to team with them from ROH and CMLL.

Off the top of my head, there's...

ROH: The Briscoes, Silas Young
CMLL: Barbaro Cavernario, Okumura, Ephesto, Raziel
Basically everyone in NOAH due to Yano teaming with Marufuji for some time.
And then you have guys like Chuck Taylor (who frequently teams with Beretta), and a whole butt-ton of people in the British indies (who team with Ospreay)

don't forget about this guy

<---

Zach

Did you ever watch her on the pre-shows? She's awful at commentating and articulation in general. JR is either getting ribbed or put into a spot to fail.

I remember seeing her once or twice talking on a pre-show, or maybe when they cut away during a show or whatevz, and it didn't leave an impression beyond remembering it happened.

Gurrry

Who knows, but them two are enough. Makes me think how other male wrestlers treat female wrestlers in the WWE etc....

Thats sad to hear. Ive only seen the first 6 episodes but there arent many men even on this show so im not sure who did it.

Either way, this type of shit happens on the sets of all kinds of series, not just wrestling themed.

Kaladin

I've always wanted a cool Cthulhu shirt.

GG3001.jpg

I realize it's a variant, but Cthulhu is clearly what they were going for.

I remember seeing her once or twice talking on a pre-show, or maybe when they cut away during a show or whatevz, and it didn't leave an impression beyond remembering it happened.

Pretty sure she was on a majority of the pre-shows from 2015 - 2016. She was also on these pre-shows that they gave online for RAW and Smackdown. She's terrible, Scott Stanford is a better personality and commentator than her.

Kaladin

Pretty sure she was on a majority of the pre-shows from 2015 - 2016. She was also on these pre-shows that they gave online for RAW and Smackdown. She's terrible, Scott Stanford is a better personality and commentator than her.

The last pre-show I remember her doing was Mania when she was drunk on air.

Zach

I don't know who that is. I'll just pretend you said Scott Steiner.

Did you ever watch her on the pre-shows? She's awful at commentating and articulation in general. JR is either getting ribbed or put into a spot to fail.

Lita was on JR's podcast once and JR kept bringing up how teens used to jack off to her. If anyone's getting ribbed with this decision, it's absolutely Lita

Egg0

Banned
G1 blocks look good. Can't wait.

What year was it where a bunch of Bullet Club dudes were in the same block? It was fun seeing dudes dropping for AJ, but then end up trying to roll him which leads to an actual match.

ghostmind

This is gonna be the worst commentary team WWE has had in years, to be honest.

Lita is terrible at commentary regardless and going by Ross's recent years that's nothing to get excited about either.

It could be worse... like Lawler and JBL worse.

The crying about 30 seconds of QTE in the spiderman demo makes me want to delete the Internet, my Lord.

Spidey is my most hyped game but that was the wrong demo to use. I was disappointed with it after last year's reveal. I think the demo should have focused on other attributes.

Still, insomniac can go no wrong

Kaladin

I'm gonna dress as Mick Foley for Halloween this year. I have the Cactus Jack Wanted shirt, I have the black sweat pants, I just need to source a red and black flannel shirt I can cut the sleeves off of.

Sephzilla

The way people are reacting to Spider-Man makes me think that Resident Evil 4 would get a very different reception today compared to when it was released

The way people are reacting to Spider-Man makes me think that Resident Evil 4 would get a very different reception today compared to when it was released

You know, I think the same thing about Super Mario Bros.

Joking aside, RE4 would've been dead on arrival just for being a Nintendo exclusive.

Sephzilla

You know, I think the same thing about Super Mario Bros.

Nintendo gets the Nintendo Exception. Case in point - those four New Super Mario Bros games looking damn near identical and they never really got called out on the copy/paste jobs they were.

I liked NSMB Wii and U

Nintendo gets the Nintendo Exception. Case in point - those four New Super Mario Bros games looking damn near identical and they never really got called out on the copy/paste jobs they were.

I liked NSMB Wii and U

Jesus there were 4 of them? I thought you were counting 3D world, but nope, that's something else.

Heroman

Banned
Across the Wii U and DS, yes. It takes hard work to make me fucking hate Mario and Iwata and co. managed to do it with grace and ease. RIP to the man but he was a disaster for that company.
Yep, create two of the most successful consle in the company history and was responsible for the switch was a disater for the company.

Draxal

I liked NSMB Wii and U

Errr, people call out the NSMB series all the time (especially its music).

jmdajr

Who is the best female match commentator of all time?

I guess that is something they need to start doing. Have female step in on the woman matches. Get some experience.

Top Bottom