• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

I usually watch 2-3 matches per night. There's almost always at least 1 match that I just don't care to watch at all. I also don't have the 50 hours of free time to watch every single match even if I wanted to.

It's amazing to me that WWE still hasn't tried a round-robin tournament of any kind given how well it suits their current strategy of putting out a million hours of content a week and also the fact that they don't care at all about blowing fresh match ups on a random episode of Raw or SD with no build.

It would counter act their current strategy which is everything has to be a scripted soap opera with no story happening in the ring.

Tom Nook

Real talk - No Chrono Trigger, Mega Man X1/X2, or Donkey Kong Country 2 really kills some of my desire for it.

DKC2 and CT should've been in that collection.

other than that, it's an awesome collection.

DDQmsZbU0AAXMsR.jpg

Who is the best female match commentator of all time?

I guess that is something they need to start doing. Have female step in on the woman matches. Get some experience.

I really enjoyed Renee Young during her time on NXT. Have there been any others?

EDIT: This latest Twin Peaks episode is ... incredible?

jmdajr

SNES 80 bucks? Sheesh.

Man Nintendo games are hard. Like you think of them as kiddy games but they are still harder than most.

Bust out the Wii the other day. My 4 year old kid is not up for all this dying that happens.
Either in Super Mario Galaxy or New Super Mario Brothers.

Kind of spoiled from the fact that you simply can't die in Lego Games, and I always job in fighting games.

Sephzilla

Yeah MMX1 is in it, i missed that. I have a Rasperry Pi now so I don't really need the SNES classic. But yeah CT and DCK2 are huge omissions

Sephzilla

I'm legit shook that Secret of Mana made the cut before Chrono Trigger. I'm also kind of surprised they're still calling it Final Fantasy 3 instead of fixing it to be Final Fantasy 6

I'd say it's yet another poor decision from Nintendo, but I will admit the sharpest criticism/hardest laugh must be held for when they under-ship and don't make anywhere near enough yet again and people have to pay 17 times the price for it on eBay

Kaladin

I'm legit shook that Secret of Mana made the cut before Chrono Trigger. I'm also kind of surprised they're still calling it Final Fantasy 3 instead of fixing it to be Final Fantasy 6

I'm shook that Earthbound made the cut, you know that's going to make a lot of E-Bayers salty.

Raw64life

I'll stick to emulation thanks.

It would counter act their current strategy which is everything has to be a scripted soap opera with no story happening in the ring.

They can just make them all 4-8 minutes nothing matches with plenty of chicanery to further storylines. Also, they could have everyone win and lose the same amount of matches and all end up tied for the ultimate in 50/50 booking.

Zach

Is Secret of Mana worth playing with my son? I see it's two-player. We both like Chrono Trigger and he likes Pokemon and stuff.

Kaladin

Final Fantasy 6
Secret Of Mana
Earthbound
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

They can be forgiven for missing Chrono Trigger this time around.

Zach

Final Fantasy 6
Secret Of Mana
Earthbound
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

They can be forgiven for missing Chrono Trigger this time around.

But Chrono Trigger is, like, a universal Fave Five SNES game. :O

Well, I guess they didn't include the #1 SNES game, so what's even the point?

Turtles in Time!

Sephzilla

I think there's a 0% chance a wrestling game gets into any N64 classic. They'd have to deal with likeness rights and all that jazz I believe. And some of those games also have Krispen Wah in them, which would result in a hard no from WWE

jmdajr

Contra III: The Alien Wars™
Donkey Kong Country™
Final Fantasy III
Mega Man® X
Secret of Mana
Street Fighter® II Turbo: Hyper Fighting
Super Castlevania IV™
Super Mario Kart™
Super Metroid™
Yoshi’s Island™

I own all these. But regardless I have played every single one of the list with the exception of Earthbound,Kirby, and Super Mario RPG.

Top Bottom