• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

klonere

Banned
AJPW spoilers

KAI/Mashimo are your new tag champs in a short but entertaining match.
More focused on being a storytelling device than a blowout workrate fest

Raw64life

chop3kuax5.gif

He's awesome. Sucks that we're now more likely to see Marufuji in TNA than NJPW these days.

klonere

Banned
I can't believe its over.

Probably the best title reign of the decade, I think only Okada's current run matches it.

Thank you Kento!

Mahonay

Banned
So WWE gave me three more months for free for telling them to fuck off. Took it and already cancelled it ahead of time.

Maybe I'll see what kind of mess Extreme Rules is tonight.

klonere

Banned
One thing I really love with AJPW heavyweight booking is that top guys are immediately cycled into tag belt feuds. It keeps them away from singles enough to maintain fresh matches but also elevates the status of the belts. Wish NJPW would do something similar with their belts.

Beefy

Just found out my cousin was at the market 30mins before the attack. She is pretty shaken up. She lives around that area as well

Kento vs Ishikawa was really good, probably top 10 of the year for me, don't think it's made my top 5 though. That was the first full AJPW show I've watched all year and, tbh, I'm not as overly enthused with the promotion as others seem to be. It was good, but I don't think I'll be putting them back into regular rotation - stylistically I think I just prefer NJPW and Dragon Gate nowadays, while BJW provides well enough when I'm after some hard-hitting action.

Beefy

So WWE gave me three more months for free for telling them to fuck off. Took it and already cancelled it ahead of time.

Maybe I'll see what kind of mess Extreme Rules is tonight.
They will give you another 3 months by the end of those 3 months. I haven't paid for their Network yet. It's kind of mad how many trials they hand out

I found out my friend who had the network for a free month like two years ago still gets bombarded with LAST CHANCE 3 MONTHS FREE, which I find both funny and sad.

Good to see the last chance stips carry as much weight in e-mail as in the WWE universe.

Top Bottom