• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

LOL at redoing the Women's MITB match with the finish it should've had in the first place.

Nikki Cox is the absolute worst example of this.
Don't remind me. :(
Ugh, that reminded me of a story from the late 90s or early 2000s of a kid who stabbed his sister to death and one of those shitty network news magazine shows tried to tied FFVII to it as a motivator or whatever. Was probably Dateline considering the shit they've done over the years.

Damn, my child hood is dead. The dude from Lazy Town is dying of cancer!

I didn't realize who he was until this post but I only know the GIF that I thought was James Frain for a minute. Fuck cancer.

giphy.gif

Hex

Banned
LOL at redoing the Women's MITB match with the finish it should've had in the first place.

Don't remind me. :(

Ugh, that reminded me of a story from the late 90s or early 2000s of a kid who stabbed his sister to death and one of those shitty network news magazine shows tried to tied FFVII to it as a motivator or whatever. Was probably Dateline considering the shit they've done over the years.

I didn't realize who he was until this post but I only know the GIF that I thought was James Frain for a minute. Fuck cancer.

giphy.gif

Having Ellsworth still involved in any way, still costing Becky the match shows that they learned nothing

Rimfya

Banned
I think there's a big part of themselves in Owens and Miz. In particular I'm sure Owens is a good guy but I don't think "annoying butthead" is a stretch for him to play.

LionPride

Banned
Vince and crew were heated at LaMelo saying Beat Dat Nigga's Ass? We've come a long way from Vinxe callin Cena his nigga

Guess he was in control of that 10 years ago and now...

Hex

Banned
Vince and crew were heated at LaMelo saying Beat Dat Nigga's Ass? We've come a long way from Vinxe callin Cena his nigga

Instead of getting into a tedious back and forth on this and risking challenging some kind of masculinity, I will just say that it most likely has more to do with the fact that it was fairly common place if not awkward on tv 10 years ago especially with prime time shows like the Shield and others where as these days we are in different times and just coming off of an uproar with Bill Maher , and that was only the most recent if not the most recent.
If it was an on air talent you can believe that they would have been on vacation at bare minimum.

First 4 for BOLA 2017:

1. Flamita
  2. Keith Lee
  3. WALTER
  4. Travis Banks

Looks great so far, though Banks has been announced for King of Trios in the UK that weekend for at least a month...

Recall

First 4 for BOLA 2017:

1. Flamita
  2. Keith Lee
  3. WALTER
  4. Travis Banks

Looks great so far, though Banks has been announced for King of Trios in the UK that weekend for at least a month...

I'm so out of touch with my Indy wrestling that I know who none of these people are.

WALTER is terrible name for a wrestler unless he is some tall brain dead stupid yet strong character who just repeats his own name often?

I'm so out of touch with my Indy wrestling that I know who none of these people are.

WALTER is terrible name for a wrestler unless he is some tall brain dead stupid yet strong character who just repeats his own name often?

WALTER was formerly Big Daddy Walter, so it's an improvement I think

As for WALTER himself, he is big and strong so 🤷

ReiGun

Sponsors, man. WWE's crew were probably scared they're catch serious shit for that (even though no one seemed to care all that much, from what I've seen) and get the sponsors upset.

Also, someone pointed out that Booker T seems to always be around whenever nigga is said on a popular wrestling program.

"God damn it Patterson, that's our word! How dare he use that word! Book me a 30 minute segment on Raw so I can cut a promo about how black people using the n-word is bad!"

First 4 for BOLA 2017:

1. Flamita
  2. Keith Lee
  3. WALTER
  4. Travis Banks

Someone should accuse Super Dragon of trying to screw Chikara.

A Super Dragon vs. Mike Quackenbush feud would be terrific.

I'm glad we're assuming "evil racist redneck" based on one Twitter like, you know, when it's fucking easy to accidentally hit that like button when scrolling through your Twitter feed. Seems reasonable, #fuckthatguy

Dude AJ is pretty much a known Christian conservative

I enjoyed the ladder match but maybe that's because not watching it live meant I just sped through the ad breaks, it was sloppy in places but so was the one at the PPV, at least this time the match got time while the first got cut off just as it was heating up.

Also is it odd that one of my favourite things about Smackdown is that you don't get everyone crammed in the show wrestling meaningless matches each week? keeps it more fresh at a point where overexposure is the norm.

And since I was running through the smackdown live impressions I just couldn't help but collect these....
We stg.

You need to include those around you. They'll lift you up yo. Accomplishments will feel so much sweeter when you share them with others.

In the light we can see everyone that lifted us up and helped us get to where we are

I accept your offer and together we will raise up those around us. It won't be just our feud but their feud to. And whoever wins everyone wins

Running is for people who are alone. We are not alone. We have the WrestleGaf universe.

I can't stop. If I stop it means we stop and I can't do that to all of you. I made that mistake once and it made me miserable so now I understand the crucial value of we not me.

Totally yo, we all have different opinions and that's what makes us all so great. Our differences don't separate us they unite us. We are all in this together even if that means sometimes we have to take chair shots for the greater good. We do it. I for an I makes us all blind but if we all live by we for an us each and every week? Damn yo we can't be beat

It's too much, send help
tumblr_inline_omh5erRxXP1ql44p7_500.gif

Jamie OD

First 4 for BOLA 2017:

1. Flamita
  2. Keith Lee
  3. WALTER
  4. Travis Banks

BOLA has 1st round matches on both Nights 1 and 2 so I guess CCK get eliminated from King Of Trios on Night 1. Then Travis travels to California and arrives in time for his opening round match on BOLA Night 2. In the meantime the other CCK members stick around in Chikara for the rest of the weekend doing non-tournament matches (definitely the infamous Night 3 Tag Gauntlet).

I'm glad we're assuming "evil racist redneck" based on one Twitter like, you know, when it's fucking easy to accidentally hit that like button when scrolling through your Twitter feed. Seems reasonable, #fuckthatguy

Uh, I don't think that's actually a thing. I've never accidentally liked something on Twitter.

I tried to tell yall that guy who was repeatedly publicly homophobic, who repeatedly said the homophobic slur was the only curse he felt comfy using, and who repeatedly said (on podcasts and elsewhere) he didn't trust that Obama kenyan fella, was a bad apple

Yall chose to not listen

I tried to tell yall that guy who was repeatedly publicly homophobic, who repeatedly said the homophobic slur was the only curse he felt comfy using, and who repeatedly said (on podcasts and elsewhere) he didn't trust that Obama kenyan fella, was a bad apple

Yall chose to not listen
But can you show me one instance OTHER than these? No? Checkmate liberals

C'mon guys, I love AJ matches too, no-ones saying you have to stop enjoying them cause he's a dickhead

Hasney

C'mon guys, I love AJ matches too, no-ones saying you have to stop enjoying them cause he's a dickhead

Yeah, I mean I bet people go back and watch Warrior V Hogan and that's an utter shithead fest.

Pretty much.

The wrestling business is filled with a large amount of complete scum and has been forever. Its fine to enjoy it but it is what it is too. Everyone can joke about carny trash but yeah, a lot of them are carny trash.

Heroman

Banned
Pretty much.

The wrestling business is filled with a large amount of complete scum and has been forever. Its fine to enjoy it but it is what it is too. Everyone can joke about carny trash but yeah, a lot of them are carny trash.
There are people like that in every sports but there comes a line where trash becomes shit and AJ had past that line.

Carmella's promo last night was actually pretty good. It felt a lot more natural than anything else she's done. If only her in-ring work improved as much.

Now they just need to kick Ellsworth to the curb.

Top Bottom