• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Time for some verbiage

Alabaster gladiator and Swiss Cyborg. Lol
Last night at WWE Extreme Rules, Cesaro & Sheamus escaped a harrowing Steel Cage Match with the Raw Tag Team Titles around their waists, gleefully ending the championship reign The Hardy Boyz kicked off when they returned to WWE at this year’s WrestleMania.

As resilient as they come, Matt & Jeff no doubt have plans to invoke their guaranteed rematch clause sooner rather than later. When will the veteran brothers strike back against The Alabaster Gladiator and the cunning Swiss Cyborg
Even though Bayley embraced her extreme side in last night’s Kendo Stick on a Pole Match, Alexa Bliss ruthlessly defended her Raw Women’s Tag Team Championship, brutalizing The Huggable One with multiple strikes that were difficult to watch for many members of the WWE Universe.

How will the self-proclaimed “Goddess of WWE” mark her unsettling victory over Bayley tonight? Also, will Nia Jax soon get the title opportunity she was promised

Despite an unusual stipulation that would have cost Dean Ambrose the Intercontinental Championship if he were disqualified, The Miz pinned his unstable challenger at WWE Extreme Rules to capture the workhorse title for an impressive seventh time. Sure, it wasn’t exactly an untainted victory, but when has that ever mattered to The A-Lister?

After winning his 92nd pay-per-view match, The Miz will host a “must-see” celebration tonight alongside Maryse and his golden co-star, officially kicking off his Intercontinental Championship “comeback tour.” Somehow, we doubt Ambrose will get an invite

Scottt Hall had a logo?
tumblr_n3qte29t6q1sg99p0o1_1280.jpg

Yes. It is:
cK81y.jpg

I double checked, last all British British Heavyweight title match was in August last year.

13.04.2017 Zack Sabre Jr. (c) defeats KUSHIDA
31.03.2017 Zack Sabre Jr. (c) defeats Penta El Zero M
06.03.2017 Zack Sabre Jr. defeats Katsuyori Shibata (c)
11.02.2017 Katsuyori Shibata (c) defeats Will Ospreay
21.01.2017 Katsuyori Shibata (c) defeats Matt Riddle
11.11.2016 Katsuyori Shibata (c) defeats Chris Hero
10.11.2016 Katsuyori Shibata defeats Zack Sabre Jr. (c)
10.11.2016 Katsuyori Shibata defeats Zack Sabre Jr. (c)
12.08.2016 Zack Sabre Jr. (c) defeats Jeff Cobb
07.08.2016 Zack Sabre Jr. (c) defeats Trent Seven

If it hadn't have been for that Trent match, the next is Damo in May 2016.

After that, we'd have to go all the way back to 22.02.2015, when Marty Scurll defended against Doug Williams.

Fox318

Shoot Monday:

NJPW would be able to sell out the staples center for their long beach show if they had 2 months to promote the main event.

I hope after bungling Bayley WWE set their sights on fixing Alexa Bliss so her fans can know my pain, upon discovering the Harley Quinn link they decide that setting up TJP as her Joker and reducing Bliss to submissive horrible relationship Quinn.
I'm sure TJP would be all aboard such a role where he gets to be a colossal turd to woman.

I don't actually hope this, I'm actually amazed they haven't screwed Bliss up yet

Time for some verbiage

Hot damn, that's the best nonsense verbiage for a while, can we just rename the two to this entirely?

Zach

Is Roman Reigns a heel now? He seems like a heel at Extreme Rules. Or like, not being presented as a good guy. Or is it the weird, noncommittal, shades of gray thing they do sometimes?

Is Roman Reigns a heel now? He seems like a heel at Extreme Rules. Or like, not being presented as a good guy. Or is it the weird, noncommittal, shades of gray thing they do sometimes?

He is still the goodest guy Zach, you will love him dammit.
He only looks a bit heel like because he's so aloof and badass ya see, unlike those happy go lucky loser faces who can't get EXTREME when it counts.

Zach

The children and/or ladies seem to be cheering him still, so I guess he's still presented as a good guy on RAW and/or Smackdown.

The way they would write her "losing confidence" would be like her getting fat and farting all the time or something.

"Hey Kurt, I'd love to have a match tonight, but I spilled chocolate ice cream all over my top and now I can't go wrestle, tee hee hee."

"Ugh, I can't go out tonight Stephanie, I just ate a giant meatball sub and I'm bloated. *fart noise*"
Do... Do you write for Raw?
I will say that for all the good moments in that cage match, the near constant clambering was utterly pace destroying.

Still wondering if WWE will ever pull off at least a 4 stars worthy cage match in the modern day, it's like a gimmick doomed to mediocrity.

edit: god-damn squirrel is back and feasting away, today isn't my day
WWE can't even book a cage match properly, so no. It's a gimmick for a sake of a gimmick and the gimmick doesn't really even matter, like everything else.
Brock would be ruined if he was on tv like a regular full timer. Him being off tv is the reason he has the aura that he has.

It's the garbage creative they give to everyone else in the meantime that's the problem.

Also I think bucks and omega are happy with their current schedule and pay. Wwe is sinking right now, they don't need it.
Brock wouldn't put up with the bullshit though because he's already set for life and also has still has options, despite his dumbass failing that piss test, to make a lot of money unlike most of the roster.
lmao meltzer is complaining that it's unrealistic for wwe to say bayley saw wonder woman because of her schedule
Did you buy for a second that she actually saw it? I didn't, in part because of that reason.
Did KFC give Enzo a year supply of their chicken? And has he already used up six months of it? That main roster, no regular performance center access life.
Time for some verbiage

Fucking branding... I swear they create positions within the company just to give Stephanie something to do with a title and she has to overcompensate to make it look like she's actually doing something useful.

Also...
Alexa Bliss ruthlessly defended her Raw Women's Tag Team Championship
��

I hope after bungling Bayley WWE set their sights on fixing Alexa Bliss so her fans can know my pain, upon discovering the Harley Quinn link they decide that setting up TJP as her Joker and reducing Bliss to submissive horrible relationship Quinn.
I'm sure TJP would be all aboard such a role where he gets to be a colossal turd to woman.

I don't actually hope this, I'm actually amazed they haven't screwed Bliss up yet
Vince and Dunn have clearly taken an interest in her so give it time. They'll turn her face and then set her up in a way where crowds will turn on her.

Did you buy for a second that she actually saw it? I didn't, in part because of that reason.
I'm sure Bayley hasn't actually seen the movie and WWE just tossed the line in because they do it a lot for the latest big releases, but I don't see why it's impossible for Bayley to see a two hour long movie.

Anth0ny

lol at "workhorse title". Hasn't been the case for 20 years.

I'll be busy actually attending E3. I'll probably already need to be in line for Super Mario Odyssey at that point to have a chance at playing it.

Yeah the lines at e3 are hell even when it's press only. Can't imagine how fucked up it'll be this year with the public attending.

Main thing I'm looking forward to is FGC people getting their hands on Marvel Infinite. Should be cool.

I'm sure Bayley hasn't actually seen the movie and WWE just tossed the line in because they do it a lot for the latest big releases, but I don't see why it's impossible for Bayley to see a two hour long movie.

It came out last Friday and they had live events Friday and Saturday along with Extreme Rules Sunday, I don't know exactly what time those house shows were so maybe if there was an early morning matinee she could've found a theater though talent usually has to arrive at arenas between noon and 3PM IIRC, or maybe a late post event showing on one of the house show dates but again with the schedule they have that would probably be a poor use of time.

Zach

I only see the guy every month or two, so I always forget about it. And then it happens and I'm like "gyah!"

Very strange.

CueMan

Banned
If WWE was trying to make Roman look strong they succeeded. Right now though I think its premature to have Joe go up against Brock for the title imho

Top Bottom