• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Menome

Also, let us not forget my avatar when I joined WrassleGAF was of my waifu Shizune from Katawa Shoujo:

(Until the flood of alt-righters with anime avatars ruined it)

latest

Caderfix

Also, let us not forget my avatar when I joined WrassleGAF was of my waifu Shizune from Katawa Shoujo:

(Until the flood of alt-righters with anime avatars ruined it)

Hey, I remember that! Soon after that wrasslin corrupted your soul. Good times.

Sephzilla

Let it go, friend.

Real talk: If DMC5 doesn't get announced this year (either at E3 or TGS) then I'm legit letting it go. The reason I'm holding out hope is because Itsuno (the director of DMC3 and 4) hasn't been officially tied to anything in a couple of years, has said his new project will be revealed this year, has said he wants to make another DMC game, and Capcom has said they have plans for the DMC franchise in the immediate future. Plus there's a rumor that Dante in the new MvC is going to be DMC5 Dante

Is this true,Anth0ny?
Unlike other people, I back up my claims:
Speaking of other Sonic games... Sonic Colors. At this point, having finished the game, I can confidently say: I had way more fun with Sonic 06. I played Colors less than a year ago, and I can't remember a single thing about it. Such a vanilla experience. Sonic 06, on the other hand, was just batshit insane. Colors may have been coded better, and had objectively better level design... but I held forward to win. And I won. No hardships, no feelings of accomplishment. Just not a memorable experience at all.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sonic Colors was so good

I hate that Mania and whatever the next one is seem to rely on redoing old stages again. I loved how Colors was all new stuff.

Menome

It didn't exactly die, but wasn't there like a recent 3-4 year stretch where PC ports were burning trash fires?

The early-to-mid 2000s were the worst for it, with the biggest culprit coincidentally being Devil May Cry 3. A port so bad, it had no way of quitting back to the desktop.

Sephzilla

Far Cry is a franchise I want to like but goddamn those games bore me after like a couple hours. Blood Dragon is the only one I've finished.

Toki767

I booted up a 360 game on Xbox One.

Just to confirm it worked. Then I turned off immediately.

People sure don't like admitting when they're in the minority though.

Menome

So, once the connection-patch is out for Tekken 7, I may run an online WrassleGAF tournament where everyone has to play as King.

Egg0

Banned
I booted up a 360 game on Xbox One.

Just to confirm it worked. Then I turned off immediately.

People sure don't like admitting when they're in the minority though.

I do think that people using BC are in the minority. I think BC is really cool feature to have for these past few generation of consoles.

What's not cool, is Sony (at least this one exec's) attitude towards old games. Especially their old catalog of games. Saying that noone would use it, but then selling PS1/2 Classics on their store and then having a kinda bad streaming service for PS3 games on the same platform.

Sephzilla

I do think that people using BC are in the minority. I think BC is really cool feature to have for these past few generation of consoles.

What's not cool, is Sony (at least this one exec's) attitude towards old games. Especially their old catalog of games. Saying that noone would use it, but then selling PS1/2 Classics on their store and then having a kinda bad streaming service for PS3 games on the same platform.

Yeah Sony being in this camp regarding BC is really confusing to me especially since their most successful system ever was so successful in part because it was backwards compatible

Top Bottom