• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

miserable

18812380_706585146180722_9144328193178599424_n.jpg

lol Papa Haitch sending belts to soccer teams now

The crowd treated Lana like she was the new Daniel Bryan lol, "GIVE HER A DAMN SHOT SHANE YOU C**T! BOOOO!"

Also my new fav SD woman is the two-time superstar Tamina, cause two is way better than one - DUH!

Well, Lana isn't hated by the crowd. Which is an issue given she's clearly meant to be the heel.

If anything Naomi came off like the heel because Lana simply asked for a title match and she's the one being rude about it.

ReiGun

Being fair, the entire division laughed at Lana. I'm not sure if she's meant to be a face or heel here. At least not 100%. Surely they see how much the crowd loves her.

Being fair, the entire division laughed at Lana. I'm not sure if she's meant to be a face or heel here. At least not 100%. Surely they see how much the crowd loves her.
Even before she wrestled, Rusev matches having loud We Want Lana chants have always been a thing when she was playing the most asshole heel around.

Her theme is great also. Dun dun dunnnn.

Aiii

So not worth it
Well, Lana isn't hated by the crowd. Which is an issue given she's clearly meant to be the heel.

If anything Naomi came off like the heel because Lana simply asked for a title match and she's the one being rude about it.

Sounds like WWE defaulting back into the "all women hate each other" storyline they love so much.

Egg0

Banned
Some Smackdown thoughts:

- AJ/Ziggler was pretty good. It's been a while since someone lost to a Styles Clash, plus the transition into the Clash was so smooth. I'm still surprised how over AJ is with the crowd, the chants were so frequent throughout the match.

- Breezango/New Day segment was a joy. I hope Breezango somehow get into the MITB match and maybe even win.

-Usos have gotten so better as heels. Still not sure about "The Uso Penitentiary" as a thing.

- Jinders' entrance was killer. I've basically resigned myself to just go with it because I'm not a huge Jinder fan. At least it's not Orton.

Heroman

Banned
Why would people want to watch 3 to 6 hours of bad to mediocre tv a week? That the problem , WWE is a bad TV show that takes up to much time. And it doesn't have that can't miss aspect that other Wrestling tv has had.

Sephzilla

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/john-cena-buries-reputation-burying-other-wwe-talent-232752219.html

John Cena Buries His Reputation for Burying Other WWE Talent: ‘They're Not as Motivated'

This is why I have the reputation of quote-unquote ”burying younger talent," because I will let them do whatever they want with me — and then after they get done, they're not as motivated. So, it's not that I sink their ship, it's that they fail to operate at an elite level. And I'm on to the next person, [to] whom I say, ”Hey man, bring your best punch and I'm gonna punch back" — and they don't take that attitude beyond me.

zgMXMHB.gif

bUDsFfh.gif

PmLsHrL.gif

rZkH8ch.gif

Hiromu is a weird guy haha, plus fuckin Naito like a modern day Kevin Sullivan appears to have hypnotised him and can turn him into a monkey on command;

ah2vXrf.gif

jmdajr

I take that approach to everyone. The Miz story couldn’t be a better example of that, because when that story started … no one wanted to see that match. No one. I made it a point to have everyone work as hard as they could to change everyone’s mind. And now here you are, months after the fact, saying that was one of the most entertaining things done on television. That just goes to show you that it’s all just about how much you’re willing to invest and how strongly you believe in what you want to do

Cena is the light

I take that approach to everyone. The Miz story couldn’t be a better example of that, because when that story started … no one wanted to see that match. No one. I made it a point to have everyone work as hard as they could to change everyone’s mind. And now here you are, months after the fact, saying that was one of the most entertaining things done on television. That just goes to show you that it’s all just about how much you’re willing to invest and how strongly you believe in what you want to do

Cena is the light
Ratings killer Cena confirmed ignoramus.

what does this even mean

'unless you have a 4.5 star classic with me, you're going nowhere and it's your lazy ass fault'?

No, it's "having a 4.5 star classic with me is fine, but don't say it's all you when you don't put in that kind of work against anyone else"

Only one I can think of who that really works for is Owens, who hasn't really had MOTY contenders since the Cena feud

Completely agree with him about Miz and how more people need to be like him

No, it's "having a 4.5 star classic with me is fine, but don't say it's all you when you don't put in that kind of work against anyone else"

Only one I can think of who that really works for is Owens, who hasn't really had MOTY contenders since the Cena feud

Be a corporate tool and hope you get rewarded?

No, it's "having a 4.5 star classic with me is fine, but don't say it's all you when you don't put in that kind of work against everyone"

Sami vs KO at Battleground last year was a fantastic match.

Plus no one has ever gotten the opportunity Miz did where for a good month he got to take the piss out of Cena and legitimately call him out on the Total Bellas segments. That was why it was go good. No one had ever laid into Cena that much by calling him out for being completely fake.

Usually it's Cena's opponent makes a worked shoot promo of how one day he'll leave for Hollywood permanently and then Cena always gets the final word about how that will never happen and hey isn't there a reason Cena's not around right now because he's filming a movie or something.

Raw64life

Cena is the light

Is he talking about the 2011 feud or this year? Because I didn't give a shit about either. The Cena impressions the Miz did were funny but it didn't make me wanna see them wrestle at all.

Cena is the light

Agreed completely

Cena is the light

Jesus 95% of why it worked was Miz and Miz was working hard long before Cena "made sure" he was.

Cena is the light

This is pretty stupid. Miz was working hard and fucking killing it on SD long before he entered the feud with Cena.

Top Bottom