• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Recall

He could be working but it's Japan, I wouldn't be that shocked.

Back in the late 90's / early 2000's (I'm sure it happened since the dawn of time) Japan wrestling press were worked to help generate the "us vs them" aspect of interpromotional hatred when behind the scenes everyone was petty much all ok with each other.

You have to work the aura, generate the buzz so Naito getting death threats? Maybe, maybe not but why would you milk it any other way, there is no downside in him saying how much he is hated and loathed regardless of it being truthful or not.

LgqMvr.gif

Too good, I stopped what I was doing just to see that entrance.

I don't even mind that he's mediocre overall. The packaging is so good I'm already more interested in the WWE title than I have been since Orton turned on Bray.

somedevil

Lana's debut has the most views of all the smackdown videos so far on the WWE youtube account.

edit: For yesterday show I meant.

I think it works better this way, it's like he is creating it from nothing just off the power of his aura.

It actually reminds me of the Prince Of Persia games (most specifically the last Ubisoft one) where you'd have to run past/through the darkness that was in the world.

Either way, I think the effect works well whether he's in front of or behind the carpet.

It's hard to hold hope for anything after Brexit/Trump

While Trump and the atmosphere here stateside is not THE reason for me making plans to move across the pond (that would be to move my wife and kids closer to my dad), it hasn't helped.

Been in contact with Swiss and French embassies recently to weigh my options.

Jinder's entrance is dope as fuck

They're really flying by night in terms of getting his branding and shit down but it's real good stuff

Top Bottom