• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Hasney

The Big Show is going to E3. Geoff Keighleys Colosseum of panels thing:

Noon — 12:30 PM:
Inside Bungie
For over 25 years, Bungie has pushed the video game industry in bold new directions. Join Bungie CEO Pete Parsons for a wide-ranging discussion about his career, the industry, and Bungie's next release, Destiny 2. Moderated by WWE superstar (and devoted Destiny fan) Big Show.

Zach

I'm just here to show you guys what a real sexy man looks like.

lLpWSEY.gif

Nvm.

Aiii

So not worth it

Inside Bungie
For over 25 years, Bungie has pushed the video game industry in bold new directions. Join Bungie CEO Pete Parsons for a wide-ranging discussion about his career, the industry, and Bungie's next release, Destiny 2. Moderated by WWE superstar (and devoted Destiny fan) Big Show.

You mean one of my least favorite wrestlers teams up with one of my least favorite game producers to moderate a panel on a game from one of the worst gaming genres.

Me personally, I can't wait for this panel.

Hasney

You mean one of my least favorite wrestlers teams up with one of my least favorite game producers to moderate a panel on a game in one of the worst gaming genres.

Me personally, I can't wait for this panel.

I'm sure to make up for it, AJ Lee will moderate a panel on F1 next year.

Tom Nook

Inside Bungie
For over 25 years, Bungie has pushed the video game industry in bold new directions. Join Bungie CEO Pete Parsons for a wide-ranging discussion about his career, the industry, and Bungie’s next release, Destiny 2. Moderated by WWE superstar (and devoted Destiny fan) Big Show.

Big Show vs NOA Reggie Confirmed.

Egg0

Banned
Liger has always looked dope. As a kid, whenever I saw him, I thought he was from a tokusatsu show or something.

Aiii

So not worth it
Liger looks like a goddamn superhero. I love his look

Back in 1992 the only wrestling on Dutch TV was Japanese wrestling through Eurosport, seeing Liger is what got me into wrestling, the man was incomparable to anyone. I'd spend days pretend wrestling as Liger by jumping around on my matras using a big stuffed bear as an opponent.

So yeah, in every way he really was like a superhero to me.

Mahonay

Banned

Inside Bungie
For over 25 years, Bungie has pushed the video game industry in bold new directions. Join Bungie CEO Pete Parsons for a wide-ranging discussion about his career, the industry, and Bungie’s next release, Destiny 2. Moderated by WWE superstar (and devoted Destiny fan) Big Show.
Heh. I actually like it. He definitely is a massive Destiny fan and the dude is really great in a commentary situation. Should be interesting.

Sephzilla

Back in 1992 the only wrestling on Dutch TV was Japanese wrestling through Eurosport, seeing Liger is what got me into wrestling, the man was incomparable to anyone. I'd spend days pretend wrestling as Liger by jumping around on my matras using a big stuffed bear as an opponent.

So yeah, in every way he really was like a superhero to me.

I could do a fucking beautiful suplex to some of the stuffed animals in my house when i was a kid.

Sephzilla

So Ring of Honor's Kenny King is on this season of The Bachelorette and he's actually a favorite to win after 3 weeks.

Watching The Bachelorette...

UeUngsX.gif

I watched the season debut with my girlfriend and was legit shook that Waboom guy stuck around. Haven't watched the last two weeks though.

Kaladin

Watching The Bachelorette...

UeUngsX.gif

I watched the season debut with my girlfriend and was legit shook that Waboom guy stuck around. Haven't watched the last two weeks though.

The Bachelor / The Bachelorette is booked better than Raw.

He was kicked off this week because there was too much drama with him and another guy so they both went home. Rachel doesn't like drama.

Slizz

Scurll on Sam Roberts podcast is great. It's amazing that the interview took place hours before he was announced to Bullet Club.

Tom Nook

Miz will be rooting for Cleveland, but Vince is probably rooting for Golden State to sweep so that Raw doesn't go up against Game 5 of the Finals

Vince to Miz: You better pray the Warriors sweep the CAVs because if Monday's Ratings tanked, IT'S YOUR ASS!!!

MC Safety

I heard the winner of the women's tournament wins a severed hand and the unholy elixir that gave the corpse of Mae Young its inhuman vigor for 337 years.

I'm assuming that the lady with the lewd signs who goes to NXT shows will work some variation of "Glorious" and glory holes for TakeOver: Brooklyn 3.

Top Bottom