• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Cagey

Banned
Dark matches and house shows mean nothing, of course Cena would beat Wyatt in a dark match. What do people expect?

Laserfrog

I know a lot of people are "tired of people talking bad about Daniel Bryan"
DUNKIN'
but I hope Bryan lets go of the titles for a bit ASAP. He's been clinging to them and honestly devaluing their importance sitting on them.

I know some of you will handwave and say "not this shit again" but I think it's valid. Time's ripe for a goddamn tournament, goddammit.

EDIT: Blame lies with booking for some of it, Summer of Kane is a mistake and it shows.

Did somebody say handwave?
iLVq8DwlcMN18.gif

njean777

So who is gonna join the shield? I mean I cannot think of anybody that could fill Rollins shoes, unless the feud is over?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Official WrassleGAF IRC is open for Raw and whatnot if you please:

#wrasslegaf
irc.synirc.net

For those wanting a browser-based visit:
http://mibbit.com/?channel=#wrasslegaf&server=irc.synirc.net

WrassleGAF IRC is still alive, by the way, and will continue to be alive. We get these little gimmicks in the mail we call BILLS, so we do this for the workin' man. Support your workin' man and come in to WrassleGAF IRC and talk with the other workin' men and women.

Vylash

So who is gonna join the shield? I mean I cannot think of anybody that could fill Rollins shoes, unless the feud is over?

Would be pretty illogical for Ambrose and Reigns to bring someone else in after they were just betrayed by their best friend

njean777

Fuck it fantasy booking time: it was cm punk controlling the shield in the past and he comes back at summer slam as the true leader and takes Reigns and Ambrose to the top of the world!

Horse

Banned
Speaking of Bork, why hasn't he come marching down the ramp and demanding his titles to Steph? it is time.

If Bryan isn't cleared soon he should hand them over to Laser. If he doesn't get what he wants he should hold Raw hostage for weeks on end. Oh my I'd love that! wrecking announce tables, laptops and F-5ing little fat fans.

"Afraid of being run out of here if he gives up the title". He's not afraid of defending it, afraid of not getting another opportunity.

I know but it's still not a good look. It's like a politician saying "I'm not saying my opponent is racist."

If Bryan/Lesnar is off the table for SummerSlam I hope this leads to Bryan/Cena II when Bryan comes back and tells Cena to shut the fuck up.

Sting descends from the rafters, grabs the MITB briefcase from its hook on his way down, becomes your new WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I still dunno if we won't see Bork. He's a Summerslam staple, really.

I know but it's still not a good look. It's like a politician saying "I'm not saying my opponent is racist."

If Bryan/Lesnar is off the table for SummerSlam I hope this leads to Bryan/Cena II when Bryan comes back and tells Cena to shut the fuck up.

Cena getting his win/belt back? I'm okay with this. The reactions alone will be worth it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sure, but I'm selfish and want to see him sooner. On Raw... every week.

You also still owe me a hug man

Let's figure out what's going on with Summerslam before we get to huggies.

Paracelsus

But really, is there anyone over enough or with enough heat to deserve the belt? JBL in 2004 was perfect timing, but now the roster is like, nonexistent.

Horse

Banned
He's always been funny as a Heel, he's surprisingly good at it. His vacant "fuck you all I don't give a shit" expression is gold.

Besides the balding hair, Batista looks way more normal now than he did when he returned, the botox or whatever he did to his face must have wore off.

XenoRaven

Besides the balding hair, Batista looks way more normal now than he did when he returned, the botox or whatever he did to his face must have wore off.
I just figured the beard covered it up. But I think he got a better looked, seemed to be in better shape, and had turned heel. All the pieces were in place for him to be awesome again and now he's gone.

Top Bottom