• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Sblargh

Banned
I think Emma will join Total Divas... and I'm ok with that!

And if Total Divas is canon enough, she will make a tag team with Summer Rae and I'm ok with that, too!

Speaking of Bork, why hasn't he come marching down the ramp and demanding his titles to Steph? it is time.

If Bryan isn't cleared soon he should hand them over to Laser. If he doesn't get what he wants he should hold Raw hostage for weeks on end. Oh my I'd love that! wrecking announce tables, laptops and F-5ing little fat fans.

oh man bork blocking the ring with a pile of F-5'd fans

I just figured the beard covered it up. But I think he got a better looked, seemed to be in better shape, and had turned heel. All the pieces were in place for him to be awesome again and now he's gone.

He also had little to no eyebrows because they were overly plucked like crazy, he looked so damn weird when he came out to interrupt Del Rio.

Horse

Banned
Anyone a bit shook at Cena being. A 14 time champ .

With his limited skills and ability? yes.
iB9AU9woAmA6q.gif

kiguel182

This episode was the prime example of why Cena needs to go. He just brings everything down. It's probably the worst part of the product since they won't change him. At least Baptista was turned heel and all of that.

I hope that, with HHH in full charge, this stops happening. We don't need another Hulk Hogan or John Cena. Hopefully he understands that.

Rest of the show was average, last segment was great even if the crowd wasn't that into it. I was expecting a bigger reaction.

Not sure about turning Seth heel but it will work I'm sure. Ambrose is playing the anti-hero to perfection so Rollins is a great choice. Seth vs Ambrose is going to be amazing.

Kaladin

Best thing about the potential Rollins vs Ambrose is that it never happened in the indies. We got it in FCW maybe a couple of times but that was when nobody but the smarks knew about WWE developmental so practically nobody saw it.

Horse

Banned
So this new Horse guy is just a publicity stunt for this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxIXxrUQKYw ??????????????

I whinnied at this, seriously.

Well even though he's balding, Dave looks better with some hair at least. Looked so weird bald with zero facial hair when he came back. Aged him terribly I thought.

His official name is John Felix Anthony Cena!

There was a cat named Felix that loved nearby a couple years back, I hated it.

Horse

Banned
How did you feel about Horse Armor?

Were you outraged?

No.

I appreciated that someone would think of protecting my beauty from swords and arrows.

Does Horse know the other Horses on Gaf?

Or is that cism?

They seem to be keeping their distance, I do not know why.

I wonder if he has a huge keyboard so he can type with the hoofs or if he just have amazing skills.

I use a massive roll-out keyboard mat I step on.

Remember that time Cena almost eliminated the entire Shield by himself and still won via DQ

And then remember when the exact same thing happened against the Wyatts

And then remember when he and Orton did the same thing eliminating half the roster by themselves and winning via DQ

Then. Now. Forever.

Cagey

Banned
Super Serious Sena (S)question: what is "you can't see me" supposed to mean, as a taunt?

Always sounded like some dumb shit to me, but I never stopped to think about it.

Super Serious Sena (S)question: what is "you can't see me" supposed to mean, as a taunt?

Always sounded like some dumb shit to me, but I never stopped to think about it.

I think he talked about it on a Countdown episode and it was something to the effect of him being on another level.

I wish I saw raw last night. sounds like more happened there than on the ppv.

so is batista really gone? I hope to fucking god. guy is awful and ruined WM30.

CM PUNK CM PUNK CM PUNK CM PUNK CM PUNK

Showaddy

Nah Tista will be back, probably had a month or 2 off written into his contract so he could promote Guardians then he'll be back.

Top Bottom