• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Real good second half to the Super Jr's show today, all four matches delivered but Omega vs El Desperado and the Alex Shelley vs Taguchi main event really stood out. First half was OK, 3 matches in a row with cheating heels wore a bit thin, but Matt Jackson vs TAKA was good and I enjoyed the Bullet Club tag, mostly because of Honma being awesome and some cool Tanahashi/Anderson interactions. Good show overall, better than the opening night I'd say.

Is this day 3 or 4?

We should have noticed Seth preparing to become Bertram Teaster Jr.

tumblr_n6koh0HU2B1qgdajlo1_250.png

Cmon man. Too damn tight.

Dammit, all of you buy a Wii U and I'll get a WrassleGAF tournament room poppin'.

Let's do it. Wii U is the best console <3

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going to transcribe the commentary of a Raw episode. It's going to look REALLY FUCKING STUPID when you try to read it.

njean777

Wow at the Rollins turn, didn't see that coming. Well this makes the storyline interesting. Always thought it would be Ambrose that would turn.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You should transcribe the commentary during BNB vs RVD from Payback.

Did that one stick out? I will go with just one match I guess, I don't know if I can do a whole show.

strobogo

Banned
Did that one stick out? I will go with just one match I guess, I don't know if I can do a whole show.

Yes. Tabulate how many times JBL said "I've got some bad news". Time out how long they just started making random England/WWII references while not at all paying attention to the match. JBL makes a subtle Hitler joke during the match.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yes. Tabulate how many times JBL said "I've got some bad news". Time out how long they just started making random England/WWII references while not at all paying attention to the match.

I GOT SOME BAD NEWS MAGGLE! I LOVE IT. BAD NEWS! I GOT SOME BAD NEWS!

As shitty as JBL can be at times, I still like him during the Torito/Hornswaggle matches and his soft voice when talking about Bo. Other than that, the announce team talks way to much about random stuff and I completely tune them out when they start talking over each other.

strobogo

Banned
The bloom is off of Alicia Fox, too. They went overboard with her and now she seems like a loser who might be a little retarded instead of frustrated woman letting her frustrations out and showing her swag.

Vylash

As shitty as JBL can be at times, I still like him during the Torito/Hornswaggle matches and his soft voice when talking about Bo. Other than that, the announce team talks way to much about random stuff and I completely tune them out when they start talking over each other.

He's awesome when he's talking about Bo "kids today dream of going to the moon and that's because of one man, and that's Bo Dallas, it's Bo time"

The bloom is off of Alicia Fox, too. They went overboard with her and now she seems like a loser who might be a little retarded instead of frustrated woman letting her frustrations out and showing her swag.

At least Fox was on TV...unlike Paige. They could have at least have Paige come out and save Thikki.

Sblargh

Banned

Yep, this one even I who am wrong about most things saw it coming.

Talent does something good, then they shove it down our throats with no rhyme or storyline while commentary is awful during a whole month and then they will go to her and say "sorry, you failed to get yourself over".

Showaddy

Bray coming out like he did in NXT when he had that facial injury would be really cool tbh.

NXT_515_Bray2_zpse672362c.png

Maybe stylise the mask a bit more.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's been a while, time for a LEGITSHOOK.COM patented 3-Panel-Jiff that Tells A Story

This one is titled:

"The Business Has Changed"

iHCsg441vq0Ow.gif

iYx7AfotFVIMg.gif

ipJdil9xDOxJ0.gif

Top Bottom