• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

I honestly can't see Cena missing more than a week, guy really is superhuman and he lives for wrestling and entertaining.

Playing the Deus Ex iOS which is free on IGN right now, it's not that bad although the fact that it was free might be clouding my judgment.

Raw preview:

20140606_Shield_DBryan_LARGE_L.jpg

How dare you.

LEAST FAVE FIVE

1. Joelseph
2. Bean Breath
3. Bean Breath
4. Weird guy obsessed with Paramore girl
5. Bean Breath

Aiii has been removed from the list as he's been mostly normal for a few weeks and that Paramore guy is even weirder about a woman he'll never meet.

iRsXUFGX5jYDj.gif

WWE might as well forget getting the attendance record with a Wrestlemania again:

Well, they at least had a shot with beating old entertainment record of The Rolling Stones with 87,500, but they couldn't touch the current sports attendance figure which stands at 108,713 for the 2010 NBA All Star Game and now they can't touch the entertainment concert figure which stands at 104,793....both in the same stadium.

Wrestlemania III was 93,173....and I doubt Daniel Bryan is even that big of a draw.

Who am I kidding, they'll still run the Cowboys stadium and fudge the numbers anyway.

If they held Wrestlemania in a different country, I think they'd come close to be honest. Imagine a Wrestlemania at Wembley!

G-Fex

How dare you.

LEAST FAVE FIVE

1. Joelseph
2. Bean Breath
3. Bean Breath
4. Weird guy obsessed with Paramore girl
5. Bean Breath

Aiii has been removed from the list as he's been mostly normal for a few weeks and that Paramore guy is even weirder about a woman he'll never meet.

I like that paramore girl, i'm obsessed with several girls tho

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Did John Morrison leave on that good of terms? Or is he coming back? I missed most of the Morrison time towards the end.
I don't know, there was that one video where he made fun of HHH and Undertaker. Also Melina kind of burned a shit ton of bridges backstage, no?

I know it's a joke but think about it: Bryan joining The Shield would do wonders:

a) rehab his image
b) keep him six man tags where he has to do very little
c) be awesome

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I know it's a joke but think about it: Bryan joining The Shield would do wonders:

a) rehab his image
b) keep him six man tags where he has to do very little
c) be awesome

Putting Bryan in the Shield sounds like it would only do good for Bryan. Kind of like putting everyone in the NWO. The Shield needs to be done. At least for a while.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bryan looks like an idiot in Shield gear, y'all are grasping at straws

If in a few years the Fast series (god forbid) fades away and becomes a direct-to-dvd franchise, I could see Cena playing the Han surrogate.

Top Bottom