• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

DMczaf

Nobody should join the Ambrose and Reigns except Bork Laser,they make a great team.

Bork has no team. Bork has no friends. Bork has no one he cares about. The only reason we are all alive today is because Bork allows it to happen.

Brock-Lesnar-With-Beard.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Guys, being home alone without my wife 'n daughter is doing bad things to my health. I've already polished off a whole pack of these between yesterday and today:

turtles-package.jpg

Didn't you guys bitch and moan when Bryan joined the Wyatts because he was being taken out of singles? And now you're hoping he joins Shield? Get your stories straight, people.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't you guys bitch and moan when Bryan joined the Wyatts because he was being taken out of singles? And now you're hoping he joins Shield? Get your stories straight, people.

Honestly I don't remember any of that happening, but if you've got time...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Also WTF was Jericho thinking. "Sure, let's get it on my hand."
jUr91Cs.png

Fuuuuuck, I hate having flaky, unreliable friends. Anyone in the London area fancy going to RevPro next Sunday? I suddenly find myself with three surplus 3rd row tickets.

Those advocating for Bryan to join the Shield aren't necessarily the same who were complaining when he joined the Wyatts. People need to stop thinking of "the IWC" as some sort of collective entity made of many parts that share the same opinions. Because it isn't.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fuuuuuck, I hate having flaky, unreliable friends. Anyone in the London area fancy going to RevPro next Sunday? I suddenly find myself with three surplus 3rd row tickets.

I smell a WrassleGAF Charity Meetup in Lon-dons.

I was joking about the Bryan/Shield thing because I know there's no chance of it happening. Like, one of those things I'd like to see just once to see the reaction, but then forget about it.

Aiii

So not worth it

Don't retcon the thread.

People complained, rightfully, that they were sidetracking Bryan in a Wyatt feud so they could push Batista instead. They had to backtrack because of that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sami would be a stupid choice if they feel the need to replace Rollins' role, which I don't think they will. This is a natural progression of breaking them all off onto their own. Ambrose and Reigns will function until Reigns is ready to do some solo things and there you go.

I don't know why you people are so obsessed with replacing people who leave something - factions die. Were people clamoring for a replacement to make a whole Nation of Domination? Los Boricuas?

Sami Zayn looks like an idiot if he's trying to be serious, so don't bet on it. Bet on him debuting with Bayley as a couple that are cheesy suburban husband+wife.

Sid

Sami would be a stupid choice if they feel the need to replace Rollins' role, which I don't think they will. This is a natural progression of breaking them all off onto their own. Ambrose and Reigns will function until Reigns is ready to do some solo things and there you go.

I don't know why you people are so obsessed with replacing people who leave something - factions die. Were people clamoring for a replacement to make a whole Nation of Domination? Los Boricuas?

Sami Zayn looks like an idiot if he's trying to be serious, so don't bet on it. Bet on him debuting with Bayley as a couple that are cheesy suburban husband+wife.
:lol it's OK Vince.

They should tweak Mojo's gimmick to where as part of his being hyped he shits himself also makes his seated splash more devastating.

they still need to do a heel sheamus/bryan program at some point

in fact, right after they finish the god awful kane shit they should go straight to that.

I wanted face Sheamus to win MITB and cash it in on Bryan and in turn join the Authority but nope.

Aiii

So not worth it

Because it is hard to have three vs three matches against Evolution when there are only two of The Shield.

Laserfrog

I don't think I've seen any of the Fast and Furious films, all I know about them is they have cars in them -- and people, people in the cars driving them. I saw a film about a car once, it was called The Love Bug, the car was sentient and yet could not talk, like a mute Knight Rider car.

DMczaf

I don't think I've seen any of the Fast and Furious films, all I know about them is they have cars in them -- and people, people in the cars driving them. I saw a film about a car once, it was called The Love Bug, the car was sentient and yet could not talk, like a mute Knight Rider car.

Like Sabu?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Because it is hard to have three vs three matches against Evolution when there are only two of The Shield.

You really think Triple H isn't going to do less ring work now? He made his star, he's done.

A Guy Turned His Bedroom Into A 1980s Arcade And Lost His Fiancée In The Process

Yeah that sounds about right.

From the article:

He is an unabashed GNR fanatic, and he credits himself with getting Axl Rose to finally release the album Chinese Democracy. In early 2008, he persuaded his then-client Dr. Pepper to offer everyone in the US a coupon for a free soda if Rose released the long-delayed record. “Total guerrilla marketing,” he says.

Stro?

Alucard

Banned
So many "new" wrestling moves that I wish I knew the names of. Like this...
pumphandleslamintoaneckbrecker-1.gif~c200

Watching an ROH DVD and I just heard Kevin Kelly call this a pumphandle neckbreaker. Agree? Disagree? I see a lot of guys using it...dropping the guy's head onto a knee.

Really would like to be better versed in the actual names of moves. I know a lot, but not a lot of the ones that have cropped up more over the past 5-10 years.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Never seen Tokyo Drift.

From what I have seen though....

2 Fast 2 Furious
Fast Five
The Fast and the Furious
Fast and the Furious

Top Bottom