• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

DMczaf

Look at Eva, taking the initiative and trying to make another WWE(TM) Special Event, such a pioneer ;___;

Or she just really wants these toys to return. She's like our generation's CM Punk

4111_SuperSlamRing24_Bad.jpg

The worst are Punk's kicks. It's bad enough when Bryan does it to an opponent who just fucking sits there, but at least Bryan puts his weight into it. Punk just rested his leg on his opponent's shoulder, like he needed to stretch.

Who are you to doubt Punk's "educated Muay Thai kicks"? Seriously though, they're the worst. There aren't many things in wrestling I despise more than wrestlers who aren't good strikers using a ton of strikes.

DMczaf

Real talk: Just have Daniel Bryan and Bork reenact Terminator 1.

Bryan = Reese

Bork = Bork

Brie = Sarah Connor

Dude who gets killed in his underwear at the beginning of the movie = Ziggler

G-Fex

You don't speak to a first ballot WrassleGAF Hall of Famer like this.

Yeah well I'm the king of..something.

Shush
Real talk: Just have Daniel Bryan and Bork reenact Terminator 1.

Bryan = Reese

Bork = Bork

Brie = Sarah Connor

Dude who gets killed in his underwear at the beginning of the movie = Ziggler

You're a dingus. MIZ IS ALWAYS KYLE REESE.

No wonder hollywood never hired you. Get outta here. Your lunch with Nolan is cancelled!

Alucard

Banned
Holy shit. The Brock/Rock match at Summerslam (2002?) was spectacular. The one where Lesnar became the youngest champ in history. Only 5 months into his career. The crowd was HOT, and the ending sequence as so good...blocked two rock bottoms before landing an F5. Wow.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We need Eva Marie Robot gifs with fake subtitles. "I talked to Vance McMahon" or "I'm learning how to do a Canadian Destroyer"

strobogo

Banned
Brock went from monster who was kind of shaky in the ring to straight up excellent basically right at KOTR. You watch him before and after and see a massive difference in the way he worked in the ring, the way he carried himself, and generally everything. Such a massive level up.

Alucard

Banned
We need Eva Marie Robot gifs with fake subtitles. "I talked to Vance McMahon" or "I'm learning how to do a Canadian Destroyer"

"Bumping is hard. I don't like getting hit."
"How do you 'sell' something if you weren't actually hurt by it?"
"I can't wait to headline Wrestleslam."

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Brock went from monster who was kind of shaky in the ring to straight up excellent basically right at KOTR. You watch him before and after and see a massive difference in the way he worked in the ring, the way he carried himself, and generally everything. Such a massive level up.

Him and Kurt Angle were both driven as hell and very naturally talented and they both picked it up insanely quickly.

Alucard

Banned

That triple powerbomb on Spike Dudley in his debut...goddamn.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'd say the new Brock carries himself even higher than the Undisputed Brock. Now he went from big monstrous guy to big legit monstrous guy. Looks less bodybuilder/athlete and more savage barbarian.

Razorskin

----- ------
Holy shit. The Brock/Rock match at Summerslam (2002?) was spectacular. The one where Lesnar became the youngest champ in history. Only 5 months into his career. The crowd was HOT, and the ending sequence as so good...blocked two rock bottoms before landing an F5. Wow.

brock8iq3d.gif

Him and Kurt Angle were both driven as hell and very naturally talented and they both picked it up insanely quickly.
Wrestlemania 19 felt so exciting I honestly thought kurt and Brock were gonna take over Austin & Rock's spot as the two biggest stars of the company funny how things work out

I miss kurt but refuse to watch tna he can do comedy and intensity so well

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WM 19 has Triple H doing the most flyingest of nothings I've ever seen in the history of flying nothings. And the best Hogan return match.

ghostmind

Finished watching the BoSJ and I am surprised, though pleasantly so, that. Ricochet won. The dude has been tearing it up during the entire tournament, and that Finals match against KUSHIDA was one of the best I have seen all year.

Ricochet vs Ibushi should be insane.

Alucard

Banned
Finished watching the BoSJ and I am surprised, though pleasantly so, that. Ricochet won. The dude has been tearing it up during the entire tournament, and that Finals match against KUSHIDA was one of the best I have seen all year.

Ricochet vs Ibushi should be insane.

Yeah, I can't wait to watch Ricochet vs. Ibushi. And his match today was phenomenal. Definitely one of the best of the year, and in my top 3.

It really was a great match, one of the few times i actually cheered for and wanted Brock to win.

I'm excited for Sakuraba vs Suzuki, hope we get it at the next PPV but I've a feeling they're going to drag this one out.

Sakuraba.gif

Would be cool to see Saku in the G1 this year, also.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
When Rude did that spot with.. I think it was Warrior? He'd act like he was going to do a double axe handle(a regular move that he used) then his hands would come apart when he got hit in the stomach before he could bring his hands down.

What infuriates me about that spot is that it never makes ANY sense. You have a guy like Triple H doing it and not only is he not doing anything or even acting like he's going to do a move before getting countered, BUT THE SPOT PSYCHOLOGY IS DESTROYED BECAUSE TRIPLE H NEVER COMES OFF THE SECOND ROPE OR THE TOP ROPE. SO AS SOON AS YOU SEE HIM UP THERE, YOU KNOW ITS COMING
What is Sakuraba Kazushi-san's popularity as a wrestler like these days?

BnAIT6ZCYAAUVmJ.jpg

Top Bottom