• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

somedevil

I can't even think of 6 guys to fill up the first MITB match, let alone a second one.

Randy Orton, Dean Ambrose, Reigns, Seth Rollins, Cena, Bray, Kane, Big Show, Cesaro, RVD, Sheamus, Wade Barrett, Del Rio, Ziggler, Bo Dallas and Brock

Easy isn't it?

Kaladin

WWE is in a lull because Daniel Bryan isn't on TV and they have no one to step up in his spot. Sure they have the guys in The Shield and The Wyatt Family, but they're nowhere near as over as Bryan.

This happens any time they have the product focused on one person and that person has to take time off for whatever reason.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

what about

Bluetista????????????
tumblr_n6kglpj5wO1srbyoyo1_500.gif

Byetista

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Brock beat Undertaker. He shouldn't have to ever do anything to earn a title shot ever again. He should be able to challenge any day of any week that he feels because of that.

Is it too early to pull the trigger on Bo Dallas as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion?

As long as he doesn't fuck up his Bo Dog like he did last week with Kofi, I'd love that.

Kaladin

WWE World Heavyweight Championship MITB:

Brock Lesnar vs John Cena vs Seth Rollins vs Randy Orton vs Kane vs Big Show

MITB Ladder Match for the brief case:

Cesaro vs Ambrose vs Reigns vs Bray Wyatt vs Wade Barrett vs Dolph Ziggler

There you go.....two quality six man ladder matches for Money In The Bank.

strobogo

Banned
Bork gets the title. Doesn't defend it for 30 days. Steph wants to strip him of it. He says are you going to take them from me yourself? Bork stays champion forever.

Kaladin

If you want a real clusterfuck: one 12 man ladder match, both the briefcase and the title hanging over the ring, no one man can take both.

Ithil

They're surely going to have to do a second MITB match for the case, if the main event will be for the title. But then they have to have people who ought to be in the main MITB match in the "lesser" one, like Cesaro for instance.

This is easily the best idea they can do, but at the same time, I don't think they want their champion mostly absent.

They could have Lesnar as the World Champion, then when Bryan comes back he can start calling himself the "People's Champion" or the "Real Champion".

Hell I would say don't even put Brock on every PPV using the excuse that Paul Heyman wrote the defense clause out of his contract, which would only further Bryan's claim to being the real champion. Keep them apart for a while then let them finally at each other at a bigger show.

I think this all sort of depends on what kind of schedule Brock wants because I have a feeling that he's taking over Undertaker's spot of being a special attraction that they only wheel out for Mania.

Pretty bummed for Bryan, although I'm not sure there was realistic scenario where I wouldn't be. Hope they keep him off TV from here on out. Not happy that he's still gonna be cast in the role of the underdog when he gets back, even though it is probably more appropriate than ever.

Alucard

Banned
give it to fucking curtis axel. it'd be more interesting than anything happening right now

I'm down for this. It wouldn't happen in a million years, but I'd love it.

Acceptable choices for champ not named John Cena:

Rollins
Cesaro

And uhh...yeah. i'd like to see Ryback too, but he's too big for a believable MitB victory.

Hopefully, they don't give it to Orton.

Honestly, I don't think giving it to Cesaro would work at this stage of his career either.

Rollins. The only answer is Rollins. Buut that would put Ambrose and Reigns in the title picture, which would feel weird and too soon.

Pretty bummed for Bryan, although I'm not sure there was realistic scenario where I wouldn't be. Hope they keep him off TV from here on out. Not happy that he's still gonna be cast in the role of the underdog when he gets back, even though it is probably more appropriate than ever.

"DAN-IEL BRY-AN CM PUNK"
"DAN-IEL BRY-AN CM PUNK"
"DAN-IEL BRY-AN CM PUNK"
"DAN-IEL BRY-AN CM PUNK"

Then. Now. Forever.

If Bryan has to relinquish the belts now it then has the humorous side effect storyline wise of having Brie sacrifice her career so Bryan could spend another whole week with the belt.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If Bryan has to relinquish the belts now it then has the humorous side effect storyline wise of having Brie sacrifice her career so Bryan could spend another whole week with the belt.

heh heh heh...you're right.

More on Bryan:

UPDATE: F4wonline.com is also reporting that Bryan is out of the MITB PPV. They report that WWE officials were made aware on either Thursday or Friday that Daniel Bryan would not be able to wrestle at the PPV. It is expected that WWE will strip him of the title and announce that a Money in the Bank ladder match will determine the new champion tonight on Raw.

So the ladder match is tonight..?

Sblargh

Banned
Biggest megaton at E3 so far

*Gabe Newell appears*

"I know many of you have been wondering if Half Life 3 would ever be announced... well, I have someone to answer it to you"

*Ryde of the Valkyries play*
YES YES YES YES YES
Daniel Bryan appears, everyone cheers, now a mainstream respectable hobby like gaming learns to love wrestling as well.

*back to Gabe*
"Half Life 3 will be announced... one day"

Alucard

Banned
You have the briefcase match first. You have the championship match on last. And you have the MitB case winner come out at the end to either tease or to cash in.

Guys...

WHAT ABOUT SANDOW?!

Or Cody Rhodes?

Or Goldust?

Or...Kofi?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cesaro probably would have been fine to take the title by now if they kept him on the same path he was on at WM.

Definitely. He's lost a lot of steam. Hell, almost everyone has, to be honest.

What the fucking fuck, my internet decides to shit the bed out of all the days. On average it goes around 20-30 mbps now it's below 1. What in the living fuck is going on in Comcast? It can't be E3 that's just ridiculous. Holy shit.

Top Bottom