• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Cagey

Banned
Y'all are still overrating Dean on the mic.
tumblr_n6lx8nWBTd1rji3hpo1_400.gif

Big Sexy's look and charisma plus Goldberg moves plus The Rock's ethnic ambiguity. I'm on board.

Sandow. smfh

Big One

Banned
Ugh, Bo. I don't care of this gimmick is good, he sitll sucks.

As soon as his gimmick gets over like rapper Cena did he'll just end up kissing babies, doing a billion Make and Wish appearances, and getting pushed for the world title...

As soon as his gimmick gets over like rapper Cena did he'll just end up kissing babies, doing a billion Make and Wish appearances, and getting pushed for the world title...

I highly doubt Bo will ever go above the midcard title level

Alucard

Banned
Been watching this Raw out of the corner of my eye. Kind of boring overall, I'd say.

And CM Punk chants are definitely the WWE's equivalent of SU-PER DRA-GON!

That Bo Dog is such a slow and awful finisher.

Big One

Banned
I highly doubt Bo will ever go above the midcard title level
Certain people in the company seem to think otherwise, but i feel this way too. Seriously for the longest time bo Dallas was pretty much set to be the next big thing. Now it's all about Roman Reigns which I'm glad for cause Roman is so much better than Bo.

Kissing babies and doing make a wish would fit his character because he's a parody of a babyface. It's a heel gimmick

Alucard

Banned
So, I see they didn't actually come up with any reason for the Rollins turn. They had no fucking clue except to brush with big general strokes. "I had to adapt and look out for myself!"

Ehhhh, Cena run-in was okay, but don't like him leeching on the popularity of hot acts.

Top Bottom