• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Alucard

Banned
Adam-Cole1.jpg

"So, you watch this shit every Monday, huh GAF?"

Alucard

Banned
Man, that was an awesome showcase by Ambrose there. Loved every single thing he did during his time in the ring to start the match.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Just got to the WCW three versus the Outsiders match at Bash at the Beach 1996.

I love everything about this match, especially how it is booked that these 2 interlopers not only hold their own but dominate the three biggest faces of WCW in roughly a fair fight to the point where Schiavone thinks that Hogan is coming down to save them.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Just got to the WCW three versus the Outsiders match at Bash at the Beach 1996.

I love everything about this match, especially how it is booked that these 2 interlopers not only hold their own but dominate the three biggest faces of WCW in roughly a fair fight to the point where Schiavone thinks that Hogan is coming down to save them.

I loved the buildup to that match because they let Hall cut most the promos and Nash was just the muscle who sometimes said cool stuff unlike WOLFPAC IN DA HOUEZZZ. Worked really well.

As usual, the WWE realizes they have something hot, and just milk the ever loving crap out of it in a short span, and everybody stops caring about it.

Can't wait for the 10 man tag next week (or whenever), Ambrose/Reigns/Cena/Usos vs. Wyatts/Orton/Rollins.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
As usual, the WWE realizes they have something hot, and just milk the ever loving crap out of it in a short span, and everybody stops caring about it.

Can't wait for the 10 man tag next week (or whenever), Ambrose/Reigns/Cena/Usos vs. Wyatts/Orton/Rollins.

watch them fuck around with awesome tag and trio matches like last year and then book NOTHING OF THE SORT for Survivor Series, their tag specialty PPV.

TL21xx

Banned
Very underwhelming E3.

Save us Nintendo ;_;

Totally with you man, the 2014 lineup is extremely weak for both the PS4 and the Xbone. I will admit I'm more interested in what was shown at Microsoft's conference than what I saw from Sony, especially when we disqualify the multi-plats.

C'mon Nintendo, it can be your year!

Top Bottom