• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Y'all wouldn't believe some of the things Aiii said today in IRC.

Best game of all time.

YtJ48Gc.jpg

Yo Batman was raw as fuck in the big screen. No Mans Land was hot fire as well. Especially for an indie title. Dragonzord and all them other haters of indies, get fucked boi!

How was Raw though?

PInk Tape

Banned
Yo Batman was raw as fuck in the big screen. No Mans Land was hot fire as well. Especially for an indie title. Dragonzord and all them other haters of indies, get fucked boi!

How was Raw though?

He dropped the belts, Cena teamed with the Shield, and they're having a WWE/WHC ladder match at MITB.

k9M3uBc.png

gurudyne

Best game of all time.

SNAKE HAS PONYTAIL ALL THE FEELS DAY NEGATIVE THREE SMELL THE PREBUYS

I think GTA V wrecked my enthusiasm for The Great Medium. I can't get excited for any of this stuff. It all feels like a road to disappointment. Or maybe the last year of RAW did that. It and E3 do have some big things in common.

I FUCK YOUUUUUUUUU

Man, lot of Lebowski references in wrestling today. I approve.

You mean like nothing you judgemental asshat? I had a great time. Didn't get to watch Raw, saw a Kojima trailer in theater, saw spaceships go into orbit, not watch Raw, saw Batman merk fools with a tank, shot up werewolf men, not watch Raw....

How did Sony guy's hands look on the big screen?

You mean like nothing you judgemental asshat? I had a great time. Didn't get to watch Raw, saw a Kojima trailer in theater, saw spaceships go into orbit, not watch Raw, saw Batman merk fools with a tank, shot up werewolf men, not watch Raw....

But you missed John Sina celebrating with the Shield. Joke's clearly on you.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Getting warmer, not his best hand move but it's a winner. Dude's awesome.

Top Bottom