• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

G-Fex

Call me when he makes a game that actually plays well, and not just fodder for G-Cist's Nigri fantasies.

You wouldn't be flapping your dirty gums if someone posted that nigri gif of her turning around in that outfit.

You fiddle

what's with the stupid standees behind those guys?

NaiveAthleticElephantseal.gif

I like Giant Bomb but I usually make it about 10 minutes before I realize I'm listening to a bunch of dudes talk about video games and that really bums me out.

Sblargh

Banned
Just so I know where the hivemind is. Are we happy there is a new metal gear coming or are we upset that Kojima is still chained to this one franchise?

Gorillaz

Just so I know where the hivemind is. Are we happy there is a new metal gear coming or are we upset that Kojima is still chained to this one franchise?

Were happy but the trailer today sucked. It wasn't as good as last years.

WORDS THAT KILL

Sblargh

Banned
Wait wait waitwaitwait

Wait

Cena was the 3rd member of The Shield tonight? I missed the end of raw. Horrible internet today.

Were happy but the trailer today sucked. It wasn't as good as last years.

WORDS THAT KILL

Yo, I don't think we can be friends no mo.

I'll admit, the new trailer wasn't as well made as the red band one, but it had a much more interesting theme imo, and the scenes went really well with the song. Was pretty good.

Gorillaz

Yo, I don't think we can be friends no mo.

I'll admit, the new trailer wasn't as well made as the red band one, but it had a much more interesting theme imo, and the scenes went really well with the song. Was pretty good.

shit was kind of gruesome tho bruh...I'll sleep on it and see how it goes

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This first PPV in the Hogan era (technically the last of the pre NWO ppvs) is so weird. Brain is a full on heel, Mysterio Jr. is debuting, DDP has the cigar, Giant is world champion.

So

Is everybody ready for the next WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena

altpost: Is everybody ready for the next WWE World Heavyweight Champion Sting

Mengetsu

I was busy watching Sony Confrence when my friends girl turned to Raw and I saw Cena teamed up with the last members of The Shield and I got sad. I watched Ambrose promo which was great and Rollins as well. Did I miss anything else worth watching? Oh and are we morning Bryan losing the belts because his legit injury or are we happy about this? As a fan I feel happy the belts are being taken away because I don't wanna see him get hurt.

I was busy watching Sony Confrence when my friends girl turned to Raw and I saw Cena teamed up with the last members of The Shield and I got sad. I watched Ambrose promo which was great and Rollins as well. Did I miss anything else worth watching? Oh and are we morning Bryan losing the belts because his legit injury or are we happy about this? As a fan I feel happy the belts are being taken away because I don't wanna see him get hurt.

Bryan is arguably the one who benefits most from all of this mess, even if it still sucks for him.

Sblargh

Banned
Cena is a heel, right? I mean, it's the only explanation. Aside from possible McMahon himself after the Bret Hart screwjob thing, Cena is the only character from WWE to get legit heat since the 90s.

Someone said about how Cena "elevated" Bryan. I can give you that, he elevated Bryan by losing. That's what a heel does. You kick him in the face and everyone applauds and you become a hero for years to come, because you're the guy who kicked the biggest piece of shit on the building right in the face.

CM Punk defeated Cena and could not become a heel. He would enter a stadium and say "people who cheer for me are idiots" and people would cheer for him because, you know, yeah, he thinks we are idiots, but hey, he beaten the crap out of Cena, so he is entitled to his opinions about me.

If Bray had defeated him, he would never be ale to get people booing him again. He would say "I enjoy murdering children" and people would go "well, that's not nice, but hey, at least you beaten the crap out of Cena, so, you know, everyone got their hobbies."

This is either on purpose and it's genius and people backstage love the art and they are ok with losing viewers because they are succesfully building a dominant heel for the past 10 years or it's the complete opposite, except the part where they are losing viewers ever since they got rid of their only competition.

WWE is living on an ethics bizarro world once again. People should be relieved that the doctor has laid down the law and stopped him from permanently damaging his body for the sake of one or two PPVs; instead they are treating the concern torwards the well being of an athlete as a heel move. I'd like to think the fans are happy, I don't think people were booing him understandably having to step down for now, but they were booing Steph for her heeling with the B+ player thing.

As of now, Michael Cole is a babyface who thinks it's unfair for an injuried worker to be left alone in order to heal himself properly.

Top Bottom