• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Nintendo won, friends.

They managed to save this shitty E3.

Hyped for that Dynasty Warriors, ain't ya?

new portiage
tumblr_n69d3y2Z9o1sac500o1_500.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Hands down this is the worst pic of Daniel Bryan ever seen.

Hah, you can check out the inside of Ribera Steakhouse on google maps;

https://maps.gstatic.com/m/streetview/?panoid=j1Y7sGBSGY-9XxmprzExZQ&cbp=0,75.69206452794997,,0,0

So many photos of all the gaijins over the years. And Gordy with a hunting rifle, for some reason.

I just assume those without beards are too weak to attain one.

I thought you posted that yesterday? Or are you having flashbacks and going back in?

Fuck beards, they're for slobs.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Team Racism:

G-Fex
Strobogo (grandfathered in despite not being a racist)
Aiii (yesterday was an awakening for him)
The Real Vince McMahon
Kurt Angle in the early 2000s

Team Racism:

G-Fex
Strobogo (grandfathered in despite not being a racist)
Aiii (yesterday was an awakening for him)
The Real Vince McMahon
Kurt Angle in the early 2000s

Don't forget Angle circa 2006 when he said he wasn't a fan of the blacks (in hoping to get cheap heat when facing Cena, didn't work) and wanted bestiality sex with Sharmell.

G-Fex

Sunny I'd slap you in the face but I remember you're like bigger than me so I'll settle for poking you in the chest and staring at you disapprovingly.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamn people are upset as shit about this Type 0 shit:

Hey Square, go die in a fire you worthless POS company.

Way to wait until the fan made translation is complete and released to finally announce something. Scared that your years of negligence might have just bit you in the ass huh? Fuck you if you think I'm paying for this now after you sat on your thumb for literally YEARS only to port a PSP game to the PS4. That's going to hold up, right? Fucking sub-PS2 assets upscaled onto the PS4? You're a bunch of clowns. I take it as a personal insult that you mouthbreathers are allowed to make decisions with regards to how franchises I used to really love are handled. Your asses got bailed out when you purchased Eidos because their president, like all of you, was a complete and utter mook. I make two better executives than your entire company combined in the toilet every morning before I go to work. I look forward to the day that your company crashes and burns into the fucking sea, only to be picked apart as salvage by western iOS developers, at which time the franchises you've already defiled with incompetence and negligence can be finally whored out to smartphones.

That's assuming you asshats don't beat your eventual western smartphone overlords to the punch, which you probably will because you give fuck all about the legacy of these franchises, to say nothing about just how little regard you hold towards the fans who made them what they where.

As the owner of a PS4 and a Vita please go swallow glass.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sega, you can release Yakuza and not release the Vita versions. Hell, you can put it on Xbox if you want. I won't be buttmad about it.

Aiii

So not worth it
Goddamn people are upset as shit about this Type 0 shit:

So much entitlement in one single post.

I can make one:
"SQUARE ENIX SHOULD RERELEASE ALL THE GAMES THEY MADE AND I LIKE AND WHEN THEY DON'T OTHER PEOPLE SHOULD JUST DO SO THAT WHEN THEY DO I CAN GET UPSET AND SWEAR ALOT! BOYCOT SQUARESOFT!

I OWN A PS4, PS3, PSP AND A VITA SO MY POST MATTERS MOST!"

Aiii

So not worth it
Wait, what am I missing here, the first few posts in that thread seemed to indicate everyone was happy as all heck.

People got upset when it wasn't Vita but PS4/Xbone instead.

Which is weird, because you can just remote play it on your Vita and that's that.

So much entitlement in one single post.

I can make one:
"SQUARE ENIX SHOULD RERELEASE ALL THE GAMES THEY MADE AND I LIKE AND WHEN THEY DON'T OTHER PEOPLE SHOULD JUST DO SO THAT WHEN THEY DO I CAN GET UPSET AND SWEAR ALOT! BOYCOT SQUARESOFT!

I OWN A PS4, PS3, PSP AND A VITA SO MY POST MATTERS MOST!"

I bet you wouldn't come to Ubisoft's defense...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
There's three things you don't do, Sony. You don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't piss in the wind, and you don't ever stab your fans in the BACK

Thanks for the answers. Is the game really good though or is this another RE: Revelations situation where the fans hate the core game so much they latch onto the portable one. I mean Revelations was okay but it wasn't even better than 5.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Good on Nintendo, though. I don't care for most of their franchises, but I hope it was a kick in the face to Sony and MS just for the whole element of, 'Here's fucking games, not tv, more fucking games, oh and these fucking games? They're exclusive to our system. Not DLC, not beta access, the entire game is exclusive to our system. Fuck you.'

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Thanks for the answers. Is the game really good though or is this another RE: Revelations situation where the fans hate the core game so much they latch onto the portable one. I mean Revelations was okay but it wasn't even better than 5.

I think Revelations is a lot better than 5.

Good on Nintendo, though. I don't care for most of their franchises, but I hope it was a kick in the face to Sony and MS just for the whole element of, 'Here's fucking games, not tv, more fucking games, oh and these fucking games? They're exclusive to our system. Not DLC, not beta access, the entire game is exclusive to our system. Fuck you.'

Nintendo also have the common sense to make their prototype showcases in their post show, not center their entire fucking conference about them like EA.

jmdajr

Well obviously they are exclusive. They have nothing else.

I also see nothing wrong with beta access. And TV mention was almost nonexistent

Top Bottom