• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Striker

Don't forget Angle circa 2006 when he said he wasn't a fan of the blacks (in hoping to get cheap heat when facing Cena, didn't work) and wanted bestiality sex with Sharmell.
It wasn't to get cheap heat. It was to show he can't get booed because the fans know he's so good, along with their growing disinterest in Cena. He could say anything (aka making Jesus tap out) and he knew they would still cheer him, and boo Cena.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
All RE games are dope as fuck.

Except Gun Survivor, but that's a special case.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Well obviously they are exclusive. They have nothing else.

I also see nothing wrong with beta access. And TV mention was almost nonexistent

Are you kidding me? Tiny hands went on forever about TV.

Honestly, of the Holiday 2013, Microsoft and Nintendo have a pretty strong lineup. What does Sony have? MS has Halo(multiplat, while I don't care for it, it's apparently got a lot of people hyped.) and Forza Horizon 2. And Sunset Overdrive which seemed to get some buzz from E3. Nintendo has a Zelda game(even if its a Dynasty Warriors game) and Smash.

even if it's the third party machine, what third parties are there? GTA remastered and Dragon Age? I'll love Alien: Isolation, but that ain't gonna sell for shit.

jmdajr

Are you kidding me? Tiny hands went on forever about TV.

Honestly, of the Holiday 2013, Microsoft and Nintendo have a pretty strong lineup. What does Sony have? MS has Halo(multiplat, while I don't care for it, it's apparently got a lot of people hyped.) and Forza Horizon 2. And Sunset Overdrive which seemed to get some buzz from E3. Nintendo has a Zelda game(even if its a Dynasty Warriors game) and Smash.

even if it's the third party machine, what third parties are there? GTA remastered and Dragon Age? I'll love Alien: Isolation, but that ain't gonna sell for shit.

Why are you mad?

Anyhow if I am lucky maybe I will have time to play Destiny.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm pretty happy with it, actually. Lots of stuff I'd like to play. Unlike with wrestling, I'm very easy to please when it comes to games.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What about Dead Aim? :)

RE4 is boring as fuck

Hell naw! All RE games have a place in my heart somewhere. Outbreak is closest to my heart. Best RE subseries hands down.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I liked 5 and its cheesiness, not that Revelations wasn't cheesy in its own right.

People who take any RE game after CV seriously are flat wrong.

5 Has:

Awful Bosses
Feels like a bad rehash of 4.
On the other hand, it's very fun to play and a real human co-op is nice
Great Mercs Mode

Revelations has:

Way better atmosphere.
Dangerous regular enemies
Hilarious dialogue
Raid Mode is amazing
Boss fights that are legit terrifying
Jill's Ass
While the regular enemies are dangerous, they are also very same looking and super ugly
The weapon sound effects are horrible
The HD versions have slight aiming issues.
Swimming sucks, the controls are fine and all but the sections are pointless.

Revelations sequel with more puzzles, no swimming and even more raid mode would be great. Also less shitty looking enemies.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Raid Mode is a wonderful addition. I would love a Mercenaries collection though on the real, pack it like Halo Master Chef Cooking Edition and gimme everyone ever.

G-Fex

Hell naw! All RE games have a place in my heart somewhere. Outbreak is closest to my heart. Best RE subseries hands down.

Never could get into Outbreak, I have friends who break it routinely with knife only.

Dragon is right though, Remake and RE2 are better than the rest.

jmdajr

People who take any RE game after CV seriously are flat wrong.

5 Has:

Awful Bosses
Feels like a bad rehash of 4.
On the other hand, it's very fun to play and a real human co-op is nice
Great Mercs Mode

Revelations has:

Way better atmosphere.
Dangerous regular enemies
Hilarious dialogue
Raid Mode is amazing
Boss fights that are legit terrifying
Jill's Ass
While the regular enemies are dangerous, they are also very same looking and super ugly
The weapon sound effects are horrible
The HD versions have slight aiming issues.
Swimming sucks, the controls are fine and all but the sections are pointless.

Revelations sequel with more puzzles, no swimming and even more raid mode would be great. Also less shitty looking enemies.

tumblr_mmzvvjthMa1s9fh57o1_1280.jpg

I see

jmdajr

This era has way bigger growing pains than last gen, I agree. By 2nd year I already had Gears of War. That made me go OMG.

But who knows. That Assassin Creed Unity might be a lot better than I give it credit for.

I think Destiny will be good but but not "woooah" good.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I guess if I had to rank FAVE FIVE Resident Evils on a scale, 1 being the best 5 being almost best:

5. RE5
4. REMake
3. Code Veronica
2. RE2
1. Outbreak 1 and 2

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I remember reading an EGM when I was a young wrestling mark and seeing REmake's graphics and just being like 'SHIIIIIIIIT'

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Outbreak with PSCX2 looks phenomenal. Just sell me that game again Capcom.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Worst RE game by far is the squad based one although that one wasn't made by true Capcom so I guess it shouldn't count in the first place.

Ah yeah, Operation Raccoon City. It was a stinker, but had some redeeming qualities.

some.

a couple.

it had neat character designs.

STUPID fucking idea "you're going to be a member of the super-secret Umbrella ops, even UBCS agents will fire on you"

jmdajr

Ah yeah, Operation Raccoon City. It was a stinker, but had some redeeming qualities.

some.

a couple.

it had neat character designs.

STUPID fucking idea "you're going to be a member of the super-secret Umbrella ops, even UBCS agents will fire on you"

My friend bought that game thinking it was a proper RE sequel. Ahahahaha. Oh well.
Should have rented from redbox like me.

PInk Tape

Banned
I get the feeling that Bloodborne game was supposed to be the big surprise at the Sony presser. Other than MK X, LP3, and the Grim Fandango remake of course.

Grim Fandango is one of those games that I've always wanted to play and now I'm finally going to be able to.

Top Bottom