• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Sneak peak
GVH87Cg.jpg

It's supposed to be shown Thursday.

Looks too good to be real.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Well, I sure hope they have somethign to show because the roster update isn't going to cut it this year. What do I mean? Who are the major wrestlers now that weren't in 2k14?

The Wyatts.
and....uhhhhhhhhhh.

jmdajr

Well, I sure hope they have somethign to show because the roster update isn't going to cut it this year. What do I mean? Who are the major wrestlers now that weren't in 2k14?

The Wyatts.
and....uhhhhhhhhhh.

1080p60fps!

Are you excited? That's all anyone needs.

Striker

The Wyatts.
and....uhhhhhhhhhh.
Isn't Sting signed? He'll probably be one. But yeah, nobody else comes to mind. They have no excuse to not have all the Legends/stars from WWF/WCW/nWo they've had on before, or plan on introducing.

Sid

They were just pushing it as Cena's feud with the Wyatts rather than being 'with' the Shield. But he probably will.
I have a feeling this garbage team up will continue for months,I'd rather have Goldust 'join' The Shield,he's looking for new tag team playas anyways.

Man what happened to Itagaki. He used to be a leader in pushing the envelope. Not even midcard now.
Reduced to jobber status until further notice,WiiU is the Impact of consoles.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I have a feeling this garbage team up will continue for months,I'd rather have Goldust 'join' The Shield,he's looking for new tag team playas anyways.

Reduced to jobber status until further notice,WiiU is the Impact of consoles.

XBONE is Impact. Nintendo is ROH.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Vita is NXT?

Sure!

EDIT: NXT works if PS4 is WWE. Also Nintendo is trying to be intentionally old school which fits ROH to a tee. Impact is trying to be WWE and promotes a bunch of faded glory titles like Halo so it's definitely the BONE

Gorillaz

You guys ready to laugh with Kevin Hart on the next Monday Night Raw?
I'm pretty sure Kevin Hart prays to god everyday that no one else actually comes and bumps him from that spot because lord knows he only got there because the other comedians either quit, fell off or died

Can't wait to see Vince create a Rusev skit with him
New Shield

tumblr_n5g1mgVdgr1tuwo4wo2_400.gif

Big C loved the thick jackets even then huh

Top Bottom