• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

strobogo

Banned
Wolverine's reactions to Morph's death in X-Men TAS are still fucking hilarious to me.

Walking up calmly and punching Cyclops in the gut, then slicing the cab off Cyclops' car. It's so casual the way he does both.

nintendo Bought the goods amazing

cqqqfh.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Wolverine's reactions to Morph's death in X-Men TAS are still fucking hilarious to me.

Walking up calmly and punching Cyclops in the gut, then slicing the cab off Cyclops' car. It's so casual the way he does both.

YES!

I have always loved this!

jred2k

I never watched the series as a kid and then I tried to last year. It really doesn't hold up well.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Exclusive Interview
WHAT IS CENA'S BEST QUALITY?
In a candid interview, WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels reveals what he feels is John Cena's greatest quality. Tonight on WrestleMania Rewind at 9 ET on WWE Network, relive their "rite of passage" clash at WrestleMania 23.

Glad WWE.com is still focusing on putting Cena over

strobogo

Banned
YES!

I have always loved this!

iXRaCEXIjXzGb.gif

ibmOcvaXwjllrT.gif

and one more just for fun:

iDQaxNKfgRoXd.gif

That Sentinel is telling the world to suck his dick.

I never watched the series as a kid and then I tried to last year. It really doesn't hold up well.

It holds up much, much better than any of the other Marvel cartoons in the 90s. Animation is a little dodgy (again, it is still better than all the other Marvel shows from the time period at that aspect), but the stories and characterization is still dope. Part of it is nostalgia, but I think it is still a pretty good show. Not on the level of DCAU stuff, but pretty good.

Striker

I like how people completely forget the fact that John Cena build his entire career on hot comeback matches and guess what... He's doing fine.
He's no better, but he's proven to have good matches before and got over with doing his rapper gimmick. Reigns hasn't shown anything except go through his two (or three?) moves and get the pin - Warlord has more moves than Reigns. He's basically 2005 Chris Masters without a gimmick.

strobogo

Banned
Cyclops was a dick. Dude always came off holier than thou.

I don't really read enough to really keep up, but it seems to me that a lot of blame can be put on Xavier for pushing him into that role at an early age. No idea if that is ever brought up in the books, though.

RP912

Banned
I don't really read enough to really keep up, but it seems to me that a lot of blame can be put on Xavier for pushing him into that role at an early age. No idea if that is ever brought up in the books, though.

Interesting...xavier giving cy the golden boy treatment.

Just sack Byron. Tom Phillips can stay. But you would also have to make room for Regal. And Young.

God, NXT is so awesome.
Rusev, is that you? Tom and Byron can both go. Honestly, I liked that new guy they had. I forget his name though. The team of that new guy, Riley and someone else was pretty good on one episode of NXT. Don't remember the third person, it was either Renee or Regal.

It happened to most cartoon heroes who carried a sharp edged weapon understandably but it was funny how Wolverine would always unleash his claws getting ready to fight in the cartoon and then he'll just end up kicking Sabretooth. TMNT used to do the same thing.

Ithil

Hiding weakness and inflating strenghts is what they should be doing to everybody the entire time. It should be their number 1 rule always. What crumbles people is suddenly ignoring the wrestler has weaknesses because Vince would really like to live in an alternate reality where the wrestler in question doesn't have those weaknesses.

Hiding weaknesses is good, but when the guy is supposed to be the next top guy, and he has this many weaknesses, it's a major problem. You can't protect him when he's supposed to be carrying the company.

jmdajr

ahaha, my first thought too. but D Bry is a top tier wrestler and generally an ok talker. Reigns is middling at both things at the moment

It took awhile for Batista to find his groove too. He was just that cool guy in Evolution but he was pretty flat once he left initially. Then he got a program with Eddie and he got better.

Reigns will need the same.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Who would your WrassleGAF Survivor Series Team be and what would the name be?

I call us "The Good Tasters"

Myself
Gorillaz
Strobogo
Heel

Top Bottom