• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

njean777

So I watched raw today and I am a firm believer that Ambrose would be a perfect person to remain a neutral character like Austin. Not entirely face, but not entirely heel. He has the charisma, and the talking skills to pull it off. Anybody else agree? I feel that if they just took him and made him a heel it would be to easy and just boring.

Also wtf happened with D-Bry, they are either setting him up for another long title chase or completely dropping him?

Hasney

nintendo Bought the goods amazing

cqqqfh.gif

imrsoWN7a0fvJ.gif

No, it's the crappy RAM you should be blaming. The crappy CPU actually isn't a big deal because of how it is designed.

Crappy slow storage as well, both disc and flash storage.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also wtf happened with D-Bry, they are either setting him up for another long title chase or completely dropping him?

He got injured, but I also think they realize that the current Daniel Bryan character does not work well outside of chasing the title.

zychi

Banned

Those graphics look so lifelike. I bet its 1080p/60fps. It looks better than Uncharted 4, The Division and [insert name of over hyped trailer running on a pc but attempting to fake out the audience as a console version here]

In all seriousness, I hope WWE2k gets a graphic and controls update. If not, I'm giving up on WWE games FO'EVA and going back to the n64 games.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Those graphics look so lifelike. I bet its 1080p/60fps. It looks better than Uncharted 4, The Division and [insert name of over hyped trailer running on a pc but attempting to fake out the audience as a console version here]

In all seriousness, I hope WWE2k gets a graphic and controls update. If not, I'm giving up on WWE games FO'EVA and going back to the n64 games.

'No, for real this time!'

It won't get a graphical update. You're still going to buy it just like the other suckers who bought it in the thread. Let's be real, bro.

The more I contemplate Bryan and his WWE career as a whole, the more I think he should've stayed insecure and angry as hell circa summer 2013. That was probably peak Bryan.

I mean look at this flurry!

Sure maybe that type of stuff maybe led to his surgery but hot DAMN was he not the friggin best during that period.

The more I contemplate Bryan and his WWE career as a whole, the more I think he should've stayed insecure and angry as hell circa summer 2013. That was probably peak Bryan.

I mean look at this flurry!

Sure maybe that type of stuff maybe led to his surgery but hot DAMN was he not the friggin best during that period.

That was such a great moment and I think that kind of stuff was essential to getting him over. Now, look at that tag cage match he had with Bray. He got a fucking concussion bumping for The Usos. THE USOS. Not worth it at all.

I take it this is 2k15 footage?

strobogo

Banned
I can't tell what is photoshopped in and what isn't. I think that is a picture of a living room with individual pictures of Nattie and Anvil laid over it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Nattie is just visiting her uncle. She'll be back with her dad Bret(or Owen) depending on which she can get a bigger pop from)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I guess he couldn't because he says real shit all the time, but Lanny Poffo should be a color commentator for WWE. His voice is so soothing.

G-Fex

I know exactly who you are lovely ladies.

I KNOW YOU ARE SOMEONE.

you were sent here to punish me weren't you? Torment me to no end?

Aiii

So not worth it
tumblr_n6emhvIh3W1tt2jjyo2_r1_250.gif

Good for you.

Yeah, the thing that people need to realise is that when I complain about Natalya's in-character boasting that she's entitled to title shots and respect because of who her family is I do not actually mean I hate that she has a dad or an uncle. I think boasting your family are wrestlers and that makes you better and more entitled are heel character traits. Natalya is a face, last I checked.

Being born into something instead of earning something shouldn't be a good thing. This is also why I have a severe dislike for monarchies still existing in the 21st century. We should be evolving beyond earning things based on who your parents are and moving to a world where people are valued on their own work and accomplishments.

Unless you're a heel, entitlement should not be part of your character.

Sblargh

Banned
I don't think the speech is "my uncles were awesome, thus I deserve it"; but "I have been training for decades despiste my young age because my uncles were awesome, thus I deserve it".

Paige does the same speech, only her awesome parents aren't famous.

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't think the speech is "my uncles were awesome, thus I deserve it"; but "I have been training for decades despiste my young age because my uncles were awesome, thus I deserve it".

Paige does the same speech, only her awesome parents aren't famous.

I think the line was "I was born into this, I deserve this, that title should be mine."

As you say, Paige is a bit different, her family was never at the top of the WWF or have Vinnie Mac's private phone number. Paige's character show humility, she is honored to have achieved becoming champion because she has worked hard to get there, etc. That is a face character based on being born in a wrestling family and training from a young age on.

Sblargh

Banned
Man, it's starting to sink in my interest in WWE was directly linked to my interest in Daniel Bryan. I'll still watch it and stuff, but like, last night I barely watched it, I don't really feel watching Main Event today, tho I will at some point when I have a free hour to do nothing and/or people hype about it. It's like that point on comic fandom where you stop following characters or companies and start following creators, you know? You don't care so much for Batman, but you really want to see any superhero when done by Grant Morrisson.

I'll catch up on old D-Bry's stuff; on matches with him on it on the network, stuff like that. And then I guess I'll start checking out now and then if someone I like is doing something interesting. But it feels less and less like it is worth it to sit through a three hour show and then two hour shows and then a two hour show that are endless cycles of recapping, people I don't care about and misusing the people I do care about until I stop caring anymore. It's just too much for too little.

I think I'll actually start skipping RAW and watching Superstars / Main Event more because they'll just recap the good stuff anyway. I wish a bunch of indies would band together to form their own network with a monthly subscription so I don't have to be limited to one iPPV a month. Even when I dislike WWE, 10 dollars for everything they offer still is incredible value.

I think the line was "I was born into this, I deserve this, that title should be mine."

As you say, Paige is a bit different, her family was never at the top of the WWF or have Vinnie Mac's private phone number. Paige's character show humility, she is honored to have achieved becoming champion because she has worked hard to get there, etc. That is a face character based on being born in a wrestling family and training from a young age on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVR4CB78IOc

somedevil

From Meltzer. They have 6 of the 7 money in the bank contests done now. Its Del Rio, Sheamus, Orton, Cesaro,
Cena
and
Bray

Top Bottom