• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

strobogo

Banned
I would lose it is Aiesha Taylor actually wore a legit shook shirt on the view. That shit would be hilarious and crazy

It would be the dopest thing ever and would make Bean Breath and Fex so angry. Bean because it would mean Legit Shook was going mainstream. Fex because she's black.

G-Fex

Stro I will expose you for the racist you are.

Picture me in your mind Stroburger.

Do I come up as a guy wearing a sombrero, perhaps with a poncho on? Maybe i'm also eating tacos as well? You probably think I talk like speedy gonzalez too.

SMH Stro. You're done son. #Rekt

Do I come up as a guy wearing a sombrero, perhaps with a poncho on? Maybe i'm also eating tacos as well? You probably think I talk like speedy gonzalez too.

LOL

strobogo

Banned

When I picture you in my mind, I see a shadow in a darkened corner of the room, with the faintest glimpse of a face being seen only by the light of bootlegged anime on a CRT TV. It smells like stale pretzels and hopelessness.

G-Fex

Did you know he hates Sin Cara and ADR? True story.

When I picture you in my mind, I see a shadow in a darkened corner of the room, with the faintest glimpse of a face being seen only by the light of bootlegged anime on a CRT TV. It smells like stale pretzels and hopelessness.

I am in a corner of my room , but the big light is on. And I got a HD tv (but small) you dingus!

And it smells like cheez-its and rockstar.

I picture stro in some 50's stereotypical neighborhood. And Stro wears stripped shirts and has a slingshot in his back pocket. Whats that Stro? I think I hear the milkman coming!

ghostmind

Someone should ask Aisha if she's down with the swirl.

MmqUkRGcn3ps.jpg

strobogo

Banned
Did you know he hates Sin Cara and ADR? True story.

I am in a corner of my room , but the big light is on. And I got a HD tv (but small) you dingus!

And it smells like cheez-its and rockstar.

I picture stro in some 50's stereotypical neighborhood. And Stro wears stripped shirts and has a slingshot in his back pocket. Whats that Stro? I think I hear the milkman coming!

This neighborhood was built in the mid 60s. I have never had a slingshot and I keep nothing in my back pocket. I have one stripped button down, but I rarely wear it.

I really hope Nintendo doesn't pull a WWE where they do amazingly well in the biggest event of the year, then go to shit almost immediately after. Hope they can keep the momentum going.

Sblargh

Banned
Shadow Warrior was very fun. How was the new Wolfenstein, by the way? I liked the art styles, will probably buy it on a random Steam sale.

G-Fex

console wars? Of all the nerdy nerdiness

The way people kind of care about the story in Mortal Kombat is really endearing.

Its so dumb but I love that people care.

what's wrong with MK's story?

It's still more easier to understand than metal gear and don't get me started on that clusterfuck that is Kingdom Hearts.

G-Fex

You didn't, but you're the type to do so. I also don't know names of anyone outside of WrassleGAF besides the Paramore weirdo.

you leave my pal out of this. I know you be thirsting for some female celeb harder than Ric Flair wanting Miss Elizabeth

Top Bottom