• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

strobogo

Banned
When I started my exercising and getting back in shape two or three years ago, lunges made my legs sore for 3 days straight to the point that I could't do it anymore until they were better. It was awful.

I LIKE the tightness and soreness the day after a work out. But I don't like the work outs while I'm doing them.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
gkzvNvx.jpg

BRRRRRRR APPLEDOUGH

jmdajr

Recently been having dreams where I am still jacked. I was never super jacked, but it was pretty good for me.

I guess I must feel shame or guilt for not being swole no more.

strobogo

Banned
Recently been having dreams where I am still jacked. I was never super jacked, but it was pretty good for me.

I guess I must feel shame or guilt for not being swole no more.

I had a dream 2 nights ago where I couldn't do a single push up. When I woke up, it made me realize I can't be like Bean Breath and had to start exercising again.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm doing some DDP yoga. Not as much as I should, but I like it. I actually like being skinny, I corner the niche market of women who doesn't like guys with lots of muscles, but I was developing a really off-putting beer belly. DDP Yoga solved that well enough. I'm sure if I keep at it, I'll go back to my skinny self.

you and everyone else. Derelicte isn't pretty.

Strength and power is beautiful.

The amount of people who are trying to look heroin-chic are a dime a dozen. Be beautiful. Be strong.

I lost my job a few months ago and spiraled into depression and I deal with that by eating....I've gained like 45 pounds in 4 months. It's really gross. Thankfully I start a new job next week, and I gots to get to the gym and do some DDP Yoga or something cause ew.

I'm fucked.

I'm in serious panic mode now.

I also wish I never signed up for the network

We'll hold a charity wrestling show for you!

I've posted this before, but since Hornswoggle has somehow stayed relevant for the past month or so, I figured I'd post it again.

Watch it if you wanna see him do dumb shit with me and my friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIN8SApTcZg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhx5BwE0oVU

He's gonna PUUUUUUUUUUUKE!

jmdajr

I lost my job a few months ago and spiraled into depression and I deal with that by eating....I've gained like 45 pounds in 4 months. It's really gross. Thankfully I start a new job next week, and I gots to get to the gym and do some DDP Yoga or something cause ew.

That sucks. I hope you get back on the right track.

I'm probbaly the worst shape in quiet some time, but at least I kept my diet good.
I walk and take the stairs, but that's not REAL exercising.

EDIT: People I know who exercise don't even like taking stairs.

Gorillaz

Bionic go ask her about Eva Marie. See if she is part of the AllRedEverything army.

Also we need her to say Legit Shook...or wear the shirt on The Talk. Get that brand recognition going

Vylash

Ugh I need to get on DDP Yoga, i've been out of shape pretty much forever, but motivation is so tough, also i suck at having a good diet

jmdajr

DDP Yoga works, and I didn't even do the food planning side of it. It won't make you big like Sunflower though.

I did just normal YOGA for years. It's good stuff. Coordination/flexibility/Balance.
If you want to be swole forget about it though. Also won't burn many calories. Not like running.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You're a stand up guy, Gorillaz and Stro

BronsonLee you need to take a course in Shookery to get back on the right page.

strobogo

Banned
You're a stand up guy, Gorillaz and Stro

BronsonLee you need to take a course in Shookery to get back on the right page.

Had to go all in and offer a shirt. I should go back and say we at Legit Shook love four things: Wrestling, Women, Black People, Booze

Pretty Wonderful totally did the Power Plex at one of the Clashes.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
LEGITSHOOK.COM is always and forever down with the swirl no matter what Aisha Tyler says.

Sblargh

Banned
Yeah, strangely 'solved' my shoulder pain despite all the extra use my shoulder was getting from doing the moves.

It is helping me with a lot of little things. Better posture, more energy, less random muscle or joint pain. It really gets me where I want to be in terms of what I want out of my body, which is, you know, a functioning body.

joelseph

That's why I started doing Yoga. My shoulders were fucked. It helped immensely.
They are starting to hurt again from basically doing nothing.

The three major veins that move blood to the hands connect behind the shoulder blade. Lots of shoulder pain is associated with repetitive motion of the hands and arm where a pressure point is resting on something. If you are operating a computer at a desk all day make sure your wrists and elbows are not touching anything. Also try lowering your keyboard to a position where your hands would be naturally resting in your lap. Less blood flow restrictions will lead to less friction and your shoulder will start feeling better.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

I work out like a mother fucker when I'm employed. Not much else to do, and it lets me burn energy.

I'm losing the body fat but these co workers are brutal. I can't isolate myself since it only has been 2.5 months since I started the new job. I will eventually get to around 10-12% but they don't make it easy.

jmdajr

The three major veins that move blood to the hands connect behind the shoulder blade. Lots of shoulder pain is associated with repetitive motion of the hands and arm where a pressure point is resting on something. If you are operating a computer at a desk all day make sure your wrists and elbows are not touching anything. Also try lowering your keyboard to a position where your hands would be naturally resting in your lap. Less blood flow restrictions will lead to less friction and your shoulder will start feeling better.

Yeah all that doesn't help. I remember for awhile there one of my pinky fingers started twitching.

Good thing is I can use the mouse with both hands.

Top Bottom