• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

jmdajr

So JTG is still not on WWE.COM.

He can't be so under the radar that they even forgot he got fired?

Anyhow, still not real to me!

PInk Tape

Banned
3MB was one of the most entertaining stables WWE had. It's a shame.

I wish for everyone who was released today the best of luck and hope they find work soon.

Savitar

As mainly a read and seldom a poster I shall say this.

They should have gotten rid of Eva.

She stinks.

She's awful.

She has no talent.

A mannequin has more personality than her.

Weird that they released Teddy as well. You'd think that they'd keep him as either on-screen character or panelist.

She stinks.

She's awful.

She has no talent.

igXsLLJecvXIQ.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

She stinks.

She's awful.

She has no talent.

don't say this out loud!
ibdEsDAmFMZv8N.gif

Alucard

Banned
I could see Yoshi returning to New Japan, but he'd probably be stuck as a mid-carder like Honma, or perhaps Mutoh would have him in W-1. Bourne will have no trouble getting booked on the indies and Dragon Gate would likely welcome him back, especially if Ricochet winds up as a New Japan guy.

I hope ROH jumps on Bourne.

jred2k

I wonder if this fatherhood campaign is, at least in small part, a bit of a response to Jake Robert's HoF speech. Or do they usually do this in June and I just never noticed before?

I would love to see Drew and Jindhar in Chikara and also split time in a more serious promotion. My midlife crisis gimmick idea for him is perfect in Chikara. Jarret will be contacting them shortly though.

Kaladin

I would love to see Drew and Jindhar in Chikara and also split time in a more serious promotion. My midlife crisis gimmick idea for him is perfect in Chikara. Jarret will be contacting them shortly though.

Now they can form an actual stable around The Band with Drew McIntyre, Jinder Mahal and Archibald Peck.

My perception of all of you has been irreparably damaged because of your insistence on cramming your "opinions" regarding video games down my throat.

Might as well go all out now, here's a Fave Five for all of you to fill in:

Your thoughts on:
-Gun control?
-Reproductive rights?
-Israel & Palestine?

-What is your bank account balance?
-How much do you hate Strobogo's guts?

you forgot to ask what does anyone prefer: cut or uncut

Absolutely

Nice, I can get trained up in the gym before my children are born. HHHs will be the Godfather.

(lol wrestling joke)

Yeah somewhere Jeff Jarrett is smashing guitars over his own head in celebration of today.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The Pro Wrestling Syndicate promotion posted the following on their Facebook page today:

Pro Wrestling Syndicate has officially signed former WWE superstar Curt Hawkins for all future dates. Hawkins makes his PWS debut on September 20th in Rahway NJ.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Poor drew. I had fallen out of wrestling mostly when he was having his big singles push, but when I would flip the challenge over on occasion I remember thinking "this guy seems average, but that's some fucking awesome entrance music".

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The only thing I'll ever remember Drew for is that video Dan Ryckert put on on youtube of him almost stepping into a pile of horse shit while standing next to his ridiculously hot girlfriend.

Top Bottom